Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mobile phone tracking locating

Options
  • 10-01-2012 4:19pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 260 ✭✭

I just had the scare of me life there. My phone was missing and I thought it had been stolen. The mobile phone provider told me that the Gardai can track and locate the phone but they cannot. Is there a program to download to track your own number on the computer so you will know where to find the phone when it is lost? Is there a free program or once off cheap priced one that does this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Alan b.

there is, what its called, im not sure to be honest, but htc smart phones come with it as standard.
    and most new smartphones have gps built in (you can use google maps free without being on the internet for example) so im sure theres one for most of these.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

What's this doing in the Accessibility/Disability forum?

Advertisement