Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saints Row or GTA?

Options
  • 10-01-2012 4:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Saints Row for me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 fatal1ty

GTA 5 FTW, untill then, SR3.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

both? they come out a different times.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,847 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

SR 2 >>>>> GTA 4

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

is it me or its failed attempt at trolling? fanboy war?

hmm-not-sure-if-srs-or-troll.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

They're both ****e.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Saints Row 1 Buggy pile of ****e, i swear im still in sitting in an invisible car in that game. Good game when it works (360)
    Saints row 2 buggy pile of ****e that gave me some of the funniest and best Coop moments ever. Even at 6 fps, even now on a quad core with 6870 it stills run like a dog.(pc)
    Saints Row 3, runs very well. But dont like it, seems everything good about 2 is replaced with retarded flying fish and jet bikes.

Gta 1, brilliant in its day didnt age well.
    GTA2 Brilliant in its day , still playable and fun.
    GTA 3 Still brilliant, other than aiming its possibly the best sandbox game ever made until.
    GTA3 VC The best sandbox game ever made with added soundtrack.
    GTA SA loved it didnt like the "take over the hood" missions until i found i could do them in a tank.
    GTA LCS/VCS brilliant spin offs, seemed to fix everything wrong with the GTA3 engine and added to it.
    GTA 4 Brilliant story driven, lost its sandbox edge a bit but R* want to tell stories now and this is how they do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

It has to be GTA everytime!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,847 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 SaucyJim

I think its the complete stupidity that makes SR better

• Registered Users Posts: 19,231 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

I shudder to think how this argument would go if there had been 3 GTAs released this generation...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭sarumite

Liam O wrote: »
    I shudder to think how this argument would go if there had been 3 GTAs released this generation...

I really don't see why that should make a difference. There were three Froza's but only one GT released this generation but people will still make the comparison between Forza 4 and GT. I don't really see any difference between ST3 and GTAIV.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,231 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

sarumite wrote: »
    I really don't see why that should make a difference. There were three Froza's but only one GT released this generation but people will still make the comparison between Forza 4 and GT. I don't really see any difference between ST3 and GTAIV.

other than the fact SR3 came out 3 and a half years later I presume?

Advertisement