Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin 2 Treasure Hunt - Clues

Options
  • 10-01-2012 6:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey
    I am looking to put together a scavenger hunt in the Dublin 2 area using pubs, while i have seen some posts there didnt appear to be many answers.

Can anyone give me any random / interesting facts about pubs in the Dublin 2 area that i can turn into clues?

Many thanks
    Del
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Gifts & Festivities -> Dublin City Forum

• Registered Users Posts: 1 hukals81

Hi there - i know this is 8 years back but i have a similar requirement now and wondering if you managed to do the treasure hunt back in 2010? and would you have the clues handy? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭G-Man

I was stuck once to come up with treasure hunt clues and did a bit of planning by walking the route with a camera and thinking and taking photographs. A bit of though and looking at angles and what can be seen I came up with dozens of clues.. Pared it back to about 14.. Expected to loose a few on the day as i.e a van parked in a way, too big of a crowd.

Its important that people must be present and watching to find the clue.. It should not be solveable from google or from the smartest guy in the team..Some people care about this and feel cheated if its matter of just googling it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Here's some I just made up! I'm sure others can add/ do better! :)

Clue: 'Elizabeth doesn't need a diet outside this place'
    Pub: Bruxelles
    Why?: Thin Lizzy Phillo is outside

Clue: 'Kelly Jones may be seen in here'
    Pub: Dakota
    Why?: Stereophonics song from a few years back

Advertisement