Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thrush

Options
  • 10-01-2012 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Have been ttc for the past 6 months but with no success... :( I do seem to get Thrush more than I used too (sorry tmi), has anyone else noticed this? Tks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Queen of Sheebs

Don't know anything about it in relation to ttc but did you get medication for your partner as well as yourself. Men carry it but don't show symptoms and will keep passing it back to you unless they are treated at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Molly1

Thanks didn't realise that, thought it would show up if they had it... so say that's where the problem is :) must go to the chemist

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Queen of Sheebs

I got a prescription from doctor...not sure if u can get the tablets over the counter but its cheaper to ask chemist than go to gp for it!!! Good luck.

Advertisement