Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardwareversand payment

Options
  • 10-01-2012 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

How long does it take for hardwareversand to receive payment? I ordered the parts for my new pc last nIght at 11 and BOI immediately removed the money from my account, but I've yet to receive an email confirming payment. Is this normal?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

It can take 3-5 days, but can be as quick as 24hrs.

Way too early to worry about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

Took about 24 hours from when I payed for them to recieve the money, build it and dispatch it.
    (Paid on a Wednesday, on Thursday evening they updated the status to dispatched)

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭sjlc

Thanks guys, just a bit worried as the order confirmation was instant but this is taking a bit longer

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭tdh

i placed an order with hardwarevers choosing the prepay option but they didnt email me with any details/confirmaton etc. That was 1-2 hours ago. Is that normal?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭sjlc

I didn't receive an email for several days after I paid. The email I got then basically said I had paid and told me my delivery had been dispatched so I wouldn't worry for a couple more days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Nibs05

Just wondering if it's time a sticky was made about hardwareversand, something like,

How to order

How to pay

Delivery process and time scale

Rma's

sjlc wrote: »
    I didn't receive an email for several days after I paid. The email I got then basically said I had paid and told me my delivery had been dispatched so I wouldn't worry for a couple more days

They didnt send me any confirmation that I made an order - I wanted to transfer money to them but I got literally no communication.
    I take it you dont have to confirm the subscription to thier newsletter to become a fully fledged member?

I will email them asking did they receive my order... in english:rolleyes:
    edit: found they have my order details in order history so I will just wait to see if get back to me in the morning.

off topic but I find their website a little hard to navigate, like looking for an adaptor cable, fan controller etc in the search box

tdh wrote: »
    They didnt send me any confirmation that I made an order - I wanted to transfer money to them but I got literally no communication.
    I take it you dont have to confirm the subscription to thier newsletter to become a fully fledged member?
    I will email them asking did they receive my order... in english:rolleyes:

How do mean you wanted to transfer money to them, did you recieve an e-mail with there bank details yet ? When you transfer the money you get another e-mail confirming the transfer was made.

You will proberly receive confirmation tommorow or Wednesday, don't worry to much, if you here nothing by the end of the week then e-mail them.

In your account you should see these details soon.

Date Event
    2012-2-28 at 12:27 Online-Order
    2012-2-29 Your payment conclusion via Prepayment was confirmed us.
    2012-3-02 at 13:17 The goods are ready for collection or assembling.
    2012-3-02 at 14:52 The invoice was made.
    2012-3-02 at 18:00 The goods were dispatched. - 3 package(s). Identcode(s): [xxxxxxxxxx, xxxxxxxxxx, xxxxxxxxxxx] -

You don't have to sign up to the newsletter, plus it's in German.

yeah thanks Nibs, I made my first order online and did not get any confirmation - I just wondered did my order even go through. Now I realise that there is an entry for it in order history so Im sure everythings alright.
    thanks

tdh wrote: »
    yeah thanks Nibs, I made my first order online and did not get any confirmation - I just wondered did my order even go through. Now I realise that there is an entry for it in order history so Im sure everythings alright.
    thanks

Yea you'll be grand, I transferred on the 28th and as you can I got confirmation the next day.

• Advertisement
Advertisement