Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Iphone4 or Blackberry

• 10-01-2012 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

At the moment i have a Blackberry Curve but its giving me lots of problems technically...

So i'm thinking of getting an iphone4 but i want to know if anybody knows of any deal for Iphone that come close to the one i have with Blackberry which is..........

€20 top up per month..free unlimited texts..free unlimited whats app etc....and Vodafone give me €20 free credit for 12 months...

Now i would prefer to have what app and twitter nowadays so i can live with limited texts but not too limited. Don't need minutes as i hardly call people...:o) just for emergency and other important stuff!!

I'm on Vodafone at the moment...is there any good deal or closer for an Iphone...

Advice or information would be gladly appreciated!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭Nyan Cat

no idea whats app is. im on 3 when you top up by 20 a month you get free texts, 3 to 3 calls i think and all you can eat data. works for me

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Ben1010

Whatsapp is another form of chat network, its a brilliant app!!! Used it quite often, can send photos on it!!!

Should mention that the offer i hv is free text to any network

Are u on iphone...which model?? any good

its an iphone4, its free any network texts, just the calls that are restricted to 3. they have other deals though, depends what you need. im happy with the data package and free texts - occasional skype, which is free (data) under fair use

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Three and Meteor are most likely to have the cheapest plans. Three has great prices, if their coverage works for you.

I tried a free SIM from them, and the coverage was poor, so I went with an iPhone 4S with eMobile. Just had a look at the eMobile site though, and their monthly rental with an iPhone starts at 55, so that's not an option. They don't seem to have it as a pre-pay option.

There might be an app that can send SMS through the webtext gateway, so that will add to the amount of texts you can send per month.

jelly sms

• Advertisement
Advertisement