Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cadburys Cream Egg

Options
  • 10-01-2012 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭

My daughter just gave me a Cadburys Cream Egg, straight into the gob, nom nom nom.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

Noted

• Registered Users Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭MyKeyG

A few years back during rag week they held a 'How do you eat yours' competition. One lad clenched a CCE between his arse cheeks and his mate ate it. Anything for a beer.

MyKeyG wrote: »
    A few years back during rag week they held a 'How do you eat yours' competition. One lad clenched a CCE between his arse cheeks and his mate ate it. Anything for a beer.

Was it directly touching his buttocks?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭MyKeyG

juan.kerr wrote: »
    Was it directly touching his buttocks?
    Yeah he actually got on stage, pulled down his trousers and boxers and clenched it in front of about 200 people. I wouldn't mind but he had a right hairy hole. It was a bit of a laugh in fairness.

MyKeyG wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind but he had a right hairy hole.

Poor choice of words...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Ew.... that's one way to put someone off Creme Eggs!!

/side note they've a new product out.. I'm reluctant to name them given the topic that has arisen.
    They're called 'Splats' ... not nice if you ask me, bought a pack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

6 CCE's in Tesco for €2.10.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Overrated confectionery..Sickly centre

Advertisement