Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help

Options
  • 10-01-2012 6:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi there, Can you help me please? I have had a esb prepaid card meter installed today and have topped up 50 euro onto card but made a mistake and topped up onto my esb bill card instead of my new meter card. now have no money to top up again

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Meemee1,

I'm looking into this for you now. We are on Boards until 6pm so I will have a response for you asap tomorrow.

All the best :)
    Una

Hi again Meemee1,

The €50.00 payment you made will be credited against your electricity bills.
    If you have an outstanding bill at the moment, the €50.00 will be credited against what is owed.
    If you have no outstanding bill at the moment, your account will be in credit for €50.00 and we can issue a cheque refund.
    Would you like to give me the account details by private message and I can confirm further?

The requirements would be:

- The full name and address on the account
    - The account number
    - The contact number and date of birth on the account
    - Confirmation that you are the named account-holder

Regards :)
    Una

Meemee1 being corresponded with by private message.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement