Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Second Coming of Christ, who is also the Antichrist has arrived!

• 10-01-2012 7:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I repent to the technological god that is monitoring and archiving all of us. I self promoted myself on plenty of message boards. I thought I could fool everyone into thinking that it wasn't me who made the threads. I asked the administrators and moderators to remove the threads, so I could get rid of the evidence of my attention seeking, but they refused to do so. Since the internet is permanent and rethinking isn't possible, I'd like to say hello to the people who aren't born yet who are going to have computers implanted in them. Hello, I am dead and you and all of humanity will eventually die too; I did not have delusions of grandeur if you are reading this. My motive for pooping on a cross naked was gaining fame, fortune and a better sex life. There you go technological god; I do believe I searched for Pokemon characters around the time Google first came out. That was me who entered the Googleplex in Mountain View, CA and said hello to all the workers in their cubicles while drinking the coffee that I took from their cafeteria. That was me who broke my laptop with a baseball bat in front of Google in Irvine, CA. That was me who said hello to the workers at Facebook in Palo Alto, CA. That is me who searches for "I know you can see all of my searches" on Google, Bing and Yahoo. That was me who waved at all the computers and phones in the Macintosh store. That was me who waved at all the computers, phones and the Kinect for Xbox 360 in the Microsoft store. That is me who texts "I know you can see all of my texts and hear my phone calls" to myself so that the Government can view it. That is me who waves at the urinal sensors whenever I use the restroom. That is me with the mental surveillance sticker on top of my car. That was me who used my mother's iPhone to masturbate a few times. This is me typing this at Starbucks on their Wi-Fi. Release everything you can about me, I no longer have anything to hide and believe me, I remember almost all of the embarrassing things I've done on (and off) the computer through the past 16 years. I want all the publicity I can get so I can gain money to direct a film starring Norberto Avalos from Dateline NBC's To Catch a Predator and so I can **** many prostitutes in the Netherlands. Technology is taking over Religion, it took ****ting on a cross naked and using the computer afterwards for me to fully comprehend technology's capabilities. "Jesus" died for your "sins"; I am sacrificing myself and I am willing to accept embarrassment to increase awareness. Do whatever you can to take me down, call me an attention seeker in front of a camera or on your blog, it will only further justify pooping on a cross and it will reveal what technology is all about. Think before I post? Think before you make the internet mother****ers. I am no longer a part of your experiment..unless you wanted me to post this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Dotrel

Yes, that toy is very ugly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭cloneslad

I've a feeling you'll struggle to get 12 followers and you definitely won't last until Easter.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭RachaelVO

Can't see this lasting too long

Choccy biccy anyone? They're hobnobs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭BunShopVoyeur

Take your medication pal. You'll feel better tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Dotrel

Hobnob's are the Devil's biscuit! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 178 ✭✭FlapsOfDoom

I wish Face Kicker was here to see this...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,660 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Has this something to do with the Republican primaries?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Ask me flaps ya spammy eejit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

RachaelVO wrote: »
    Can't see this lasting too long

Choccy biccy anyone? They're hobnobs?

Cant, New years diet and and all that :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

I met Satan once....tedious git.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Come again?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,660 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Has this something to do with the Republican primaries?

Nope its the Republican paramilitaries again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Reading this made my eyes water a little bit from strain.

Edit.
    You should probably buy your mom a new iphone...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

Anyone else think the OP is a bit....well...odd? :D

Can I have a translation please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

I await your command master.

I repent to the technological god that is monitoring and archiving all of us. I self promoted myself on plenty of message boards. I thought I could fool everyone into thinking that it wasn't me who made the threads. I asked the administrators and moderators to remove the threads, so I could get rid of the evidence of my attention seeking, but they refused to do so. Since the internet is permanent and rethinking isn't possible, I'd like to say hello to the people who aren't born yet who are going to have computers implanted in them. Hello, I am dead and you and all of humanity will eventually die too; I did not have delusions of grandeur if you are reading this. My motive for pooping on a cross naked was gaining fame, fortune and a better sex life. There you go technological god; I do believe I searched for Pokemon characters around the time Google first came out. That was me who entered the Googleplex in Mountain View, CA and said hello to all the workers in their cubicles while drinking the coffee that I took from their cafeteria. That was me who broke my laptop with a baseball bat in front of Google in Irvine, CA. That was me who said hello to the workers at Facebook in Palo Alto, CA. That is me who searches for "I know you can see all of my searches" on Google, Bing and Yahoo. That was me who waved at all the computers and phones in the Macintosh store. That was me who waved at all the computers, phones and the Kinect for Xbox 360 in the Microsoft store. That is me who texts "I know you can see all of my texts and hear my phone calls" to myself so that the Government can view it. That is me who waves at the urinal sensors whenever I use the restroom. That is me with the mental surveillance sticker on top of my car. That was me who used my mother's iPhone to masturbate a few times. This is me typing this at Starbucks on their Wi-Fi. Release everything you can about me, I no longer have anything to hide and believe me, I remember almost all of the embarrassing things I've done on (and off) the computer through the past 16 years. I want all the publicity I can get so I can gain money to direct a film starring Norberto Avalos from Dateline NBC's To Catch a Predator and so I can **** many prostitutes in the Netherlands. Technology is taking over Religion, it took ****ting on a cross naked and using the computer afterwards for me to fully comprehend technology's capabilities. "Jesus" died for your "sins"; I am sacrificing myself and I am willing to accept embarrassment to increase awareness. Do whatever you can to take me down, call me an attention seeker in front of a camera or on your blog, it will only further justify pooping on a cross and it will reveal what technology is all about. Think before I post? Think before you make the internet mother****ers. I am no longer a part of your experiment..unless you wanted me to post this.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxCKft5DyBw

:D:D Your a nut end of :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,443 ✭✭✭Riddle101

the2ndcoming. The SAVIOR of humanity. Crucified for the sins of the people. Well your soul may belong to god, but your ass belongs to satan.;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

I repent...

I started reading till I got to the word "Christ" - and that was it - I'm out.
    Mumbo-jumo invisible man stuff that is... well not in my realm of thinking.

Exits thread...

Aw Biggins you're no fun. Cant we play with it for a while.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

chucken1 wrote: »
    Aw Biggins you're no fun. Cant we play with it for a while.

It was tempting but alas for me, better not.

Feel free to carry on the AH traditions though! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Lets nail this bastard to a cross :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Wall of text about religion?

Sorry but I have bellybutton fluff to attend to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭kincsem

The opening post looks like a Babelfish translation. And not a good one.

Anyone watch the video? Hes anti religion it seems.

Im very confused

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭cloneslad

Yakult wrote: »
    Lets nail this bastard to a cross :)

That seems to be your answer for everything these days, Pontius Pilate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

Auntie Christ is already here.

The Jewish Alphabet has a corresponding number for each letter, WWW is 666.

So the internetz is the Antichrist and i worship it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

you'd think a prophet would know about the use of paragraphs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

Sweet Jesus !! (Save me, the rest are fornicaters, illegal downloaders and blasphemers)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

You're ****ing nuts brah:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 365 ✭✭Bullchomper

Subliminal messaging!! B*****D Heathen!!

^^^^^ :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

OP, I suggest you get a big bucket of water and turn it into some good wine. Then gulp it down and get laid.:):)

The world will seem quite different tomorrow.:rolleyes:

Nice job with the paragraphing.
    Astigmatism is a bitch.

Nice job with the paragraphing.
    Astigmatism is a bitch.

Cos it makes so much more sense now ;):pac:

• Advertisement

I R Keychain

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 365 ✭✭Bullchomper

The paragraphing was a mere side-effect of revealing the true message by BOLD face and Font size... I wouldn't dare correct Google, they've got too much on me already.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

Eh ? I seen..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

I want to be Peter and also Beelzebub.

The control over how information is presented to many millions of people is more of an issue even than the absence of genuine privacy. And the combination of the two is an even bigger issue again.

See I can contribute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Jesus Christ (banned by mod PPilate) is going to rereg, just like the OP

• Advertisement
Advertisement