Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Iphone Insurance

• 10-01-2012 7:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

I am travelling to South America and want to get my iphone insured. It is prepay and bought second hand but I have the IMEI. Is there anyway to get it insured and if so who are the cheapest and who are the easiest to deal with?

I knows theres travel insurance but I want to have it insured when I return to Ireland as well.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭fox007

Iphonehelp wrote: »
    I am travelling to South America and want to get my iphone insured. It is prepay and bought second hand but I have the IMEI. Is there anyway to get it insured and if so who are the cheapest and who are the easiest to deal with?

I knows theres travel insurance but I want to have it insured when I return to Ireland as well.

On such a travell would you not not just get a cheap phone to bring with you I know I would be melted if I lost or got my my iPhone stolen plus the cost with data roaming etc would be very high!

Old Nokia with a locale sim in it your away if you loose it feck it. Just my 2 cents btw or try gadget insure.ie or tsb bank have a good house policy that cover iPhone and gadgets etc but under a house policy.Enjoy it and be safe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

I had my iphone&macbook covered for €500/each and a portable HDD covered for €150 with Nomads when I was traveling around South America, They were the only company I could find which would cover them at a reasonable cost, the cost was €69 on top of my travel Policy with them (I only got travel insurance with them to avail of the laptop/iphone insurance), they only insure each gadget for a maximum of €500 each and there is a €90 excess
    https://www.worldnomads.com/

Advertisement