Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small start-up businesses in Drogheda - leafletting?

Options
  • 10-01-2012 7:29pm

Hey all,

Have been mooching around a small bit as I'm gonna start trying to promote myself *cough* http://ShaneMaguire.ie/ *cough* and I was wondering if there's anyone else out there in a similar position?

I've rang The Drogheda Leader and Essential, and also rang Anglo Printers about leaflet pricing and there's a bloke on adverts covering the area for leaflet distribution.

So I'm considering going down the leaflet distribution route, and was wondering if anyone wanted to jump on board with the idea, too? If someone else gets involved it'll halve the costs for each of us. smile.gif

I'd be looking to keep it within Drogheda (so wouldn't really be beneficial for anyone from Dundalk or Dublin, I suppose, though if you're interested I'm sure we could reach a compromise).

Would surely be handy for anyone looking to get their name out there a little bit. Also stuck this thread in the Co. Louth forum, too.

Shane

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭but43r

My advice would be to get a professional to get a look at your website.
    That's the best marketing tool that you have after your friends, family and word of mouth.
    Although it's not the worst website that I have seen, it's not very professional looking.

Also, the website is absolute nightmare for Search Engines and WILL NOT be found by anybody through Google who is looking for Photographer in Drogheda.

Sorry, about off topic post just thought it would probably help :)

Oh, the website is gonna be revamped soon enough I'd say. I'll start looking at it next week. Just trying to get my head around some other stuff, first :) (although the site is my own, and I've no idea about SEO or such, so if I can make it look okay I'll be happy and hope that by passing the URL around people will see it, as photography is more a word-of-mouth business than anything else, I've noticed).

Cheers for the advice, though. I appreciate it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 PrintBob

Please let me know if you would like any pricing or print info. We have a great flyer deals on at the minute so would be happy to let you know more. All the best with the venture!

Advertisement