Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good B&B (or affordable) accommodation in Bray?

• 10-01-2012 7:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    Just a quick post on behalf of someone else, does anyone know a good B&B or good value place to stay in Bray?

When you're from the place it's not something you concern yourself with :)

Thanks for any tips

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,474 ✭✭✭✭Alun

What's it for, someone on holiday or someone working here for a while? I only ask because there's a B&B very close to me that looks OK, but it wouldn't necessarily be a good choice if you were on holiday and wanted to walk to pubs / restaurants etc. You might be better off looking at one of the hotels on the seafront if that's the case.

http://www.tripadvisor.ie/Hotel_Review-g212098-d1423195-Reviews-Old_Rectory-Bray_County_Wicklow.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

As Alun said it depends what it's for.

I know two of the B & B's in Bray quite well as we used them for family to stay in for weddings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

Thanks for the replies :) It's for someone staying for their first few days before sorting out a more permanent place to live. Somewhere central enough would be best.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

The Martello have recently done their rooms up and look very nice.

I'm sure you could work out a decent rate if staying early in the week for a few days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

Not sure about central but the Loyola B&B is situated at the southern end of the Vevay Road near Boghall and Southern Cross with bus stops almost outside their door (the aircoach also stops there).

There's also the Ulysses at the sea front.

• Advertisement
Advertisement