Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

bill pay phone

• 10-01-2012 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭

hi all, i am currently with vodafone pay as you go but hoping to move to bill as cant keep credit in my phone, i wonder what network you ARE with and what your month plan is (mins and texts you get), and i am a member of ifa so i get a discount of vodafone i think, not sure tho:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 404 ✭✭yessam

case 5150 wrote: »
    hi all, i am currently with vodafone pay as you go but hoping to move to bill as cant keep credit in my phone, i wonder what network you ARE with and what your month plan is (mins and texts you get), and i am a member of ifa so i get a discount of vodafone i think, not sure tho:mad:
    contact the other networks. get there best rates and then go back to Vodafone and see can they better all the deals you got from the other networks. look for the best deal going. they change all the time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭grange mac

joined meteor bill pay, 200 min 200tex & 1gb data €15pm, 1yr speical offer but you need your old phone as its sim only

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,343 ✭✭✭bob charles

stay with the big networks if at all possible as rural reception is terrible on the others. Managed to shave €1200 of our phone calls per year when renegotiating current contract :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭mantua

Best job is get a O2 phone aswell on pay as you go and top up with the €20 a week and get your free calls and texts to O2 and keep your vodafone phone aswell and get your free calls and texts to vodafone mobiles.
    Works well if your not ringing too many landlines but if your not then this is the cheapest method.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭epfff

mantua wrote: »
    Best job is get a O2 phone aswell on pay as you go and top up with the €20 a week and get your free calls and texts to O2 and keep your vodafone phone aswell and get your free calls and texts to vodafone mobiles.
    Works well if your not ringing too many landlines but if your not then this is the cheapest method.
    Get breakdown of what network you make the most calls too
    Then look at what that operator has to offer
    Emobile doing good packages of unlimited usage if you sreading the love round the networks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭weefarmer

Im on o2 pay as you go at the minute but its robbrry! I am changing to 3 in the next few days, seems to be a bit better and more free stuff for €20 top up a month.

You should check out tescos bill pay rates, they seem very reasonable, I was with them last year and coverage was good, I live in the middle of nowhere too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭case 5150

with vodafone for years nd it suits because herself is wit vodafone and i get free texts and calls to vodafone. when your a member of ifa you get up to 25% off your bills so worth looking into it

Advertisement