Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

People

Options
  • 10-01-2012 8:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Do you think it is bad or wrong to not like most people lol , I mean I don't know why but I find most people to be incredibly annoying and ignorant , Im not a mean person either. I'm starting to think this is an Irish thing especially the 18 to 24 age group my age group. I notice in college especially everyone is so cliquey , nobody will talk to People outside their group etc. I honestly don't know where we got our reputation as a welcoming and friendly people, coz in my experience we are certainly not

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭RB100

I know what you mean.I'm gonna be going into my 1st year of college in September and I can tell there is gonna be a lot of the people like that

Advertisement