Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pizza Hut delivery in Bray

• 10-01-2012 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

Any idea why they don't deliver in Bray. I think it's stupid whoever planned out the delivery radius as they deliver only south of Greystones. I spoke to someone on the phone before and they said they only deliver to Bray when it's not busy. Considering Bray is part of Wicklow too and the fact they deliver to Arklow, Kilcoole and the likes down there, you'd think that since Bray is right beside Greystones it would deliver here.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,095 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

the pizza hut in Greystones?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Pretty sure they don't deliver to Arklow anymore, and when they did, they delivered from Gorey.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭insomniac86

Yes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,095 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

There's lots of pizza places in Bray - mizzonis, dominos, four star, pizza slice

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

I know that but I wanted to try something new plus I've never tried Pizza Hut so I wanted to know what it was like. It just doesn't make sense they can't deliver to Bray. I saw a number of food outlet's in Greystones that deliver to Bray but not Pizza Hut and if I remember correctly the one in Killiney only goes as far as Shankill.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

Domino's is nicer. Problem solved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

Delivery from Greystones to Arklow......holy god.

Yeah it seems strange but next time your ordering a lovely 'full house' from Dominos on the Boghall, ask them why they dont deliver to Greystones!

To be honest it is likely to be down to the fact that Pizza Hut are holding the franchise for Bray open.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 happytohelp

If it makes you feel any better , Dominos only deliver as far as Greystones Dart station.. I live a 2 minute drive beyond the station and they refused to take our huge order!

Pizza hut only have one driver as far as I know

Sure Dominos is much nicer anyway :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,029 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

takeaway pizza is all much of a muchness - you're not missing anything...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Not mad about it used to be better when it was Godfathers imo plus the guy that owns it is grumpy and not very friendly to staff or customoers imo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Not mad about it used to be better when it was Godfathers imo plus the guy that owns it is grumpy and not very friendly to staff or customoers imo

Had a couple of experiences with this fellow and haven't been back since.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 reyreyrobbie

started buying from this shop in charlesland in september,food always hot and very tasty - no delivery charge either.owner told me that will deliver to bray even tho its outside his territory.he told me he is fanatical about getting it to me hot hot hot.mostly he delivers himself -- grumpy ha ha !!

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭antoniolgj

I’ve been there yesterday and he told me that he can delivery to Bray but it will depend on the order’s size. My order was 28€ and that amount is OK for him to delivery but not a 10€ order, and he doesn’t charge delivery.

The pizza was nice but honestly, it wasn’t really too much better than Domino or Pizza Slice.

I guess from all the feedback on here I'm not missing anything that I havent experienced in Dominos before. I did speak to a Pizza Hut rep though and they said they had plans to open up in Bray in the near future.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 741 ✭✭✭MyPerfectCousin

He's always been really friendly to me.

But I agree that all takeaway pizza is bland and only tastes good if you're really hungry and haven't had it for awhile.

I was reminded how good pizza can be when I visited a new restaurant called Weafer & Cooper's in Glasthule recently. They have a massive wood-fired oven, the base of the pizza is extremely tasty instead of tasteless, as is the sauce, and the cheese and other ingredients are high quality. Many different options to choose from and the price is reasonable.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

He's always been really friendly to me.

But I agree that all takeaway pizza is bland and only tastes good if you're really hungry and haven't had it for awhile.

I was reminded how good pizza can be when I visited a new restaurant called Weafer & Cooper's in Glasthule recently. They have a massive wood-fired oven, the base of the pizza is extremely tasty instead of tasteless, as is the sauce, and the cheese and other ingredients are high quality. Many different options to choose from and the price is reasonable.

I agree if you get proper Italian Restaurants that do Takeaway this is the best option Biaconis in Ranlealegh or Sligo Nom Nom!

http://www.bistrobianconi.ie/

Advertisement