Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

THIS|IS|NOT|A|TEST Presents: FILTHY JANUARY BLUES

Options
  • 10-01-2012 9:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

382809_106105856175088_100003270220612_26040_2045717135_n.jpg
    THIS|IS|NOT|A|TEST - [T.I.N.T]
    The Button Factory
    Every Thursday
    Doors 11pm

http://www.facebook.com/events/215343935220884/
    All T.I.N.T Residents on duty!

Get rid of your January blues this week by dropping into us on thursday in Button Factory! We thank those who came down last week and we hope you visit us again for more serious stuff this week.

This week we bring you our very own T.I.N.T residents (All of them on duty so expect major things) who have been showing the Dublin Dubstep scene that they can bring you the filth you deserve. So drop down and let us fill your ears with some fine ass Dubstep.

With our launch night featuring Funtcase and our massive New Years party you should know by now that we mean some serious business.

For those who still don't know what T.I.N.T is about, T.I.N.T comes at Dublin with the intention of laying down the heaviest, filthiest Dubstep that Dublin has ever seen with the goal to bring the incredibly talented local DJs to the fore of the ever growing Dubstep world.

Expect to hear: Funtcase* Flux Pavilion*Modestep*Reso*Basenecter*Doctor P*Slum Dogz*Nero*Skream* Rusko* Caspa* Requake* D Jahsta* 16 Bit* Downlink* Excision* Liquid Stranger* Benga* Trolley Snatcha* Chase & Status* Cutline* Datsik* Emalkay* High Rankin* Tremours* Noisia* Skism* Vaski* Zeds Dead*Badklaat* Calvertron* Pixel Fist* Dubsidia* Trolley Snatcha* Chrispy* Bar 9* Camo & Krooked* Figure* Gemini* Zomboy* Glebstar and many many more.......

Admission: €8 - €6 on Cheaplist
    Share the event and comment on the facebook page for Cheaplist

http://www.facebook.com/events/215343935220884/

MORE IS MORE!
    T.I.N.T
    Tagged:

Advertisement