Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speed issue

Options
  • 10-01-2012 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭

I'm currently on 7mb broadband but over the past month the speeds i've been getting are awful most of the time they are below 1mbps.Need help with this issue.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Squaredude wrote: »
    I'm currently on 7mb broadband but over the past month the speeds i've been getting are awful most of the time they are below 1mbps.Need help with this issue.

Hi Squaredude,

I am looking into this for you now.

Thanks, Mark

Hi Squaredude,

I have been unable to run a test on tour line is your phone service working ok?

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Squaredude

I don't actually have a phone connected to the line.I only use the line for broadband.

I don't actually have a phone connected to the line.I only use the line for broadband.

Hi Squaredude

Broadband support asked if you could give them a call on 1890 260 260 as your broadband may have been affected by an issue last week.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Squaredude

The speed has actually gotten much better since last week.I'm getting around 6mbps when I do a speed test,so it seems the problem has been rectified. thanks for the help.

• Advertisement

The speed has actually gotten much better since last week.I'm getting around 6mbps when I do a speed test,so it seems the problem has been rectified. thanks for the help.

Hi Squaredude,

Ok, glad ti hear it. Thanks for getting back to us and letting us know.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement