Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ben Dunne Gym Beacon Sandyford 2 for €350

Options
  • 10-01-2012 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Looking to pair up with someone for the new Ben Dunne Gym in the Beacon, Sandyford. Works out at €175 each instead of €195. Want to join asap. Please pm me or text me on 0868678568. We can meet at the desk in the gym and organise it there. Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭wilsixon

The OP has now joined - I was too slow.

If anyone else is planning on joining soon, let me know and we can do the 2 for €350 deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 vwpassat

I'm looking to see if anybody else who would pair up for the reduced rate?

Thanks
    Mike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Runner Boy

I have trained in westpoint for the last 2 years, moved house 3 months ago and now in the beacon, sad to say it is not as good as westpoint, has anyone else got thoughts on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 superstec

looking to join at a reduced rate if anyone out there is looking to sign up this weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 piercharly

Hi everyone,
    Looking to pair up with someone asap to join the Ben Dunne Gym in the Beacon, Sandyford - 2 people for €350. Anyone interested in???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Seanieb28

piercharly wrote: »
    Hi everyone,
    Looking to pair up with someone asap to join the Ben Dunne Gym in the Beacon, Sandyford - 2 people for €350. Anyone interested in???
    Hi there
    Iam very keen to join the gym and will do it asap, the web now say 360 for 2 in sandyford. Ru still looking for someone?

Advertisement