Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where To Buy Garmin Forerunner 305?

• 10-01-2012 10:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

I was on Amazon earlier trying to purchase a Garmin 305, however, when I got to the checkout it seems that it can't be delivered to Ireland.

Ebay's prices are coming in at around €180-€190 which is far dearer than Amazon.

Any other ideas on where I could purchase one online?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Paully D wrote: »
    Hi all,

I was on Amazon earlier trying to purchase a Garmin 305, however, when I got to the checkout it seems that it can't be delivered to Ireland.

Ebay's prices are coming in at around €180-€190 which is far dearer than Amazon.

Any other ideas on where I could purchase one online?

Thanks.
    dam thats bad news i was hoping to get a 305 or 205 this week.

EDIT!!! I just tried placing it in my basket and going all the way to final purchase and it had no problem sending it to Ireland , are you sure the one your purchasing is off AMAZON and not one of the resellers on their site ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Yep, it won't work for me, this is the message I get:
    We're sorry. This item can't be shipped to your selected destination. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order by changing its quantity to 0 and clicking the update button below.

This is the one I've tried ordering:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Garmin-Forerunner-305-Wrist-Worn-Personal/dp/B000FMQ296/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1326238194&sr=8-1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭Jnealon

Try handtec.co.uk, have used them in the past with no problems

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 978 ✭✭✭JohnnyCrash

Could try Wiggle or Pixmania????

Paully D wrote: »
    Yep, it won't work for me, this is the message I get:

This is the one I've tried ordering:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Garmin-Forerunner-305-Wrist-Worn-Personal/dp/B000FMQ296/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1326238194&sr=8-1
    You see if you read it says Under the Green instock words it says sold by SAI sales , fulfilled by AMAZON ......... it must say sold by AMAZON in order for it to ship electronic stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭doozer16

Try beginner triathlete , alot of users on there selling them in America, offer to pay the shipping and you should get a very good deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Thanks all, the help is much appreciated.

I found a seller on Ebay for a little bit more than Amazon were charging (Amazon €175 when converted, Ebay €182) so I just ordered off there.

Looking forward to using it now, thanks again!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 rugbyfan82

dam thats bad news i was hoping to get a 305 or 205 this week.

EDIT!!! I just tried placing it in my basket and going all the way to final purchase and it had no problem sending it to Ireland , are you sure the one your purchasing is off AMAZON and not one of the resellers on their site ?

I ordered one before xmas from Amazon - being sold by Amazon, and had it delivered to Ireland within a week. The other sellers in the Amazon marketplace are restricted on what they can ship to Ireland.

Good value on there too - paid about 110 sterling with free delivery.

rugbyfan82 wrote: »
    I ordered one before xmas from Amazon - being sold by Amazon, and had it delivered to Ireland within a week. The other sellers in the Amazon marketplace are restricted on what they can ship to Ireland.

Good value on there too - paid about 110 sterling with free delivery.
    Im hoping the 205 will arrive monday as it shipped on thursday, im running forest trails at the moment a few times a week and its very hard to judge distance so hopping this will work well.

Advertisement