Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Training holidays ideas wanted

Options
  • 10-01-2012 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭

I was thinking of a few days or a week away for a break combined with tri triaining. Any ideas for good places to go? Obviously I would need somewhere with a decent 25/50m pool, perhaps a good place for some open water swimming, bike rental and some good terrain for cycling (decent roads, scenic routes, choice of how hilly you want to go). Possible locations are Spain (inc Canaries) and Portugal. I'd need a good gym also. If there was some swim coaching available that would be a great bonus.

Would be nice for a little local authenticity, decent food and scenery and some options like Yoga for herself.

Any recommendations for or against any locations? I was looking at Club La Santa in Lanzarote recently for one thing.

Advertisement