Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Websites selling unlocked phones

Options
  • 10-01-2012 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I'vr found a website in Galway that sells sim free unlocked mobile phones. They also have a shop down there. My phone is broke and as I'm still in contract with Vodafone I was going to buy as pre pay phone but they don't do the phone in the colour I want. Are these websites legit or can anyone recommend a legit one to me? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

What phone do you want

• Registered Users Posts: 4 gill1362

It's the Samsung 335 Ch@t. Had a Nokia N8 robbed on me 12 months ago and the sound has gone on the phone I have now so not looking for anything too flash because I have no luck with phones

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Does it have to be sim free?

Its only €59 with some of the networks.

their is a list the FAQ at the top of the forum:> http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=59477812&postcount=2

• Registered Users Posts: 4 gill1362

My sim card is Vodafone and I want it in white which Vodafone don't do. So it has to be sim free and unlocked

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

Did you check out Vodafone's website? I realise this isn't quite what you wanted but they have a QWERTY messenger, the VF354 on sale for €20 online. It's a bit hard to tell the colour though.

For €20 you could do worse I suppose.

• Advertisement
Advertisement