Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Whatsapp and Viber

• 10-01-2012 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

Hi, I signed up to Three today and in that is all you can eat data package each month. With whatsapp and viber which are free I am being charged for whatsapping and viber UK contacts which should not be the case, does anyone know why this is happening

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Tristram

You might have more joy over in the 3 section. Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Lackagh1970

where is 3 section

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Tristram

boards.ie.>biz>talk to...>3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Hi, I signed up to Three today and in that is all you can eat data package each month. With whatsapp and viber which are free I am being charged for whatsapping and viber UK contacts which should not be the case, does anyone know why this is happening

You shouldn't be, they're data products.

Also download the Hulomail app for voicemail, three's voicemail is expensive(actually just check, three's voicemail might be free now)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭barryd09

Viber is free,you use your data.
    whatsapp isnt(wasnt free) it cost 79c i think but again its data related,after buying the app thats it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭barryd09

Not being funny here so please bear with me...

Are you actually going into the viber app and making the call from there?
    Because you need to do that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 704 ✭✭✭LukeS_

barryd09 wrote: »

Not being funny here so please bear with me...

Are you actually going into the viber app and making the call from there?
    Because you need to do that.

Yeah and you need to be calling other people with the viber app too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,308 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

And you can only send whatsapp messages to other whatsapp users, so I don't know how you're being charged for that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Viber

Hi there,

This is a member of Viber's development team.

Calls or messages (including sending photos or location) made on Viber to other Viber contacts are absolutely free when selecting the button which says "Free Call" or "Free Message".

In case you accidentally try to place a Viber call to a user that doesn’t have Viber yet, you will get a warning message that the call is going to be redirected as a regular paid call. This way, you can choose if you still want to place a paid call through GSM or not.

Once you and your friends install Viber you can use it to talk for free both locally and internationally.

If you have any additional questions I'll be happy to assist. :)
    Viber Team

Advertisement