Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best 120 hour TEFL course - suggestions and reviews?

• 11-01-2012 12:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

I'm going to be going to South America for a year or so and want to do a TEFL course that would enable me to teach over there. I'm not looking to do an exhaustive CELTA course or anything, just a good TEFL course that would give me solid foundations to teach there. i know there's lots of scamming and substandard courses around, so I'm wondering whether anyone can suggest a very good course? Ideally it would also involve some classroom time apart from the online part. Thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 AoifeATC

Hi There,

If you're looking for a really good 120 hour TEFL CELT course and live in Dublin, ATC Language and Travel are offering a five week full time course which will enable you to work in Ireland and abroad. There are many short weekend course out there but this CELT course which is accredited and recognized by ACELS, give you the opportunity of real classroom experience alongside peer/teacher observations.
    ATC has the largest summer centres all around the country and is continuously growing and recruiting new teachers.

Advertisement