Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How do you deal with anger

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Babybuff

want to be a big bike to fit three women and a dog on it in fairness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

Babybuff wrote: »
    want to be a big bike to fit three women and a dog on it in fairness

Depends how big the women are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Karona

I let it well up inside, and then I explode and any little thing will set me off. Its ridiculous. I hate confrontation even if something is really annoying me I wont mention it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭stacexD

Have a run down to a quiet spot a few km away that has a little stream running under a bridge, sit there for a while (not contemplating anything :P)
    Go home and either go out and get stupid drunk or stay in my room listening to green day until I forget or fall asleep.
    Talking generally doesn't work because the person who usually gets me angry does it by acting like a 5 year old that can't be reasoned with

stacexD wrote: »
    Have a run down to a quiet spot a few km away that has a little stream running under a bridge, sit there for a while (not contemplating anything :P)
    Go home and either go out and get stupid drunk or stay in my room listening to green day until I forget or fall asleep.
    Talking generally doesn't work because the person who usually gets me angry does it by acting like a 5 year old that can't be reasoned with

Is that because they are a 5 year old.

Your very irresponsible if you leave the child on its own while your out running.

The local priest where I'm from runs a free crèche. Its great for the community. maybe you should enquire after one.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

I would ring my mate and get sorted a bag o weed. Normally then, after a few bones I will try to solve the issue if possible in a calm and collective manner or sometimes I just end up forgetting what I was mad about in the first place. Great stuff.

Karona wrote: »
    I let it well up inside, and then I explode and any little thing will set me off. Its ridiculous. I hate confrontation even if something is really annoying me I wont mention it.

I used to do this a lot, all the time. I dislike confrontation too but found it followed me anyway (I think people pick up on the fact that they are going to have an easy ride because they know you won't fight back) more inclined to just walk away because I convinced myself I was just bad at dealing with stuff. Which turns out is not the case at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Karona

Babybuff wrote: »
    I used to do this a lot, all the time. I dislike confrontation too but found it followed me anyway (I think people pick up on the fact that they are going to have an easy ride because they know you won't fight back) more inclined to just walk away because I convinced myself I was just bad at dealing with stuff. Which turns out is not the case at all.

Sure I'm constantly being walked over and they know they will get away with it until I crack but by then it's too late.

Sindri wrote: »
    Is that because they are a 5 year old.

Your very irresponsible if you leave the child on its own while your out running.

The local priest where I'm from runs a free crèche. Its great for the community. maybe you should enquire after one.

Nah they're 57. What's the priests number though maybe he'd take her?

• Advertisement

karona wrote:
    Sure I'm constantly being walked over and they know they will get away with it until I crack but by then it's too late

I think you just haven't met the right kind of people yet. I know someone who understands what I'm going to say even before the words have left my mouth, it's just a privilege to be around someone who gets it. They even manage to find that sh.t funny :/

makes life easier and makes you feel better

Nah they're 57. What's the priests number though maybe he'd take her?

57? Don't think so.

Ah marital problems. Yes maybe she's just going through menopause.

I always wanted to be a psychologist. Maybe I can help. I charge a flat rate of letting me videotape you 2 having sex.

I will not negotiate the above fee.

Sindri wrote: »
    57? Don't think so.

Ah marital problems. Yes maybe she's just going through menopause.

I always wanted to be a psychologist. Maybe I can help. I charge a flat rate of letting me videotape you 2 having sex.

I will not negotiate the above fee.
    Mother problems...

... feeling quite disturbed now :eek:

Mother problems...

... feeling quite disturbed now :eek:

We on for video-tapping or what.

As we speak I am hacking your computer and copying your details.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭UglyBolloxFace

john t wrote: »
    Having wife 2 girl daughters and female dog , stress is high so think alot of how too escape, anger appears too often and have too walk dog after kids sleep 9pm so anger drink has too wait,,

As opposed to '2 boy daughters'?:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭AG2R

I tend to smash inanimate objects.

Thats the first time I've heard a missus called that

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭mongdesade

Punch bag...does wonders for getting rid of unwanted aggression :)

Advertisement