Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BTEA and changing courses.

Options
  • 11-01-2012 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭

Currently on BTEA, in my 2nd year of 4 year course. My question is would I be able to do the remaining 2 years of a similar course in another college?

Reason being the other college has great links to Wolverhampton Uni and I would like to do my Masters over there. If I stick where I am I would have to do an extra year before I could do my master.

Just wondering basically if anyone has changed course mid way through and was allowed keep BTEA.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

Generally speaking as long as there is progression its probably ok. Best thing to do is to talk to DSP to clarify it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

I changed after first year from a 4 year level 8 to a 3 year level 8 and the btea had no problem.

Advertisement