Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's come a long way..

Options
  • 11-01-2012 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭

From humble beginnings, it's just getting better and better..

http://www.gomtv.net/2012gsls1/vod/66755

Forget the rugby, this stuff is like crack cocaine (obviously helps if you know or play the game) - am hooked, just thought I'd share with those who aren't familiar.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I presume it's sc2?

I was really hooked on season 1 and 2. Lost intrest when they went with really complicated new system, as I had no clue who is better or worse, as those who were lossing alot would go against winners and knocked them out with just few matches out of tournament.

One thing about gsl: you have to choose to watch gsl all the time or play sc2. It took me bigger part of the day just to watch all videos of one days events! After watching it all I could not be ****ed with sc2 and would go play something else for a change or just go off pc.

Great stuff all in all, but you can't be gsl fan and sc2 gamer at same time :D. Way too much time needed!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

seasons 1-3 will be free to watch from january 21st to the end of time

granted the level of play wont be anywhere near what it is now, but you still get to see the leenock v clide game, the foxer v kyrix marine splits and also tlo v hyperdub on xelnaga

that leenock v fin game 1 is free to watch, and was a ****ing great game.

also, rumours of broodwar a teamers switching over in the next 40 days. people who were better than mvp!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

seasons 1-3 will be free to watch from january 21st to the end of time

granted the level of play wont be anywhere near what it is now, but you still get to see the leenock v clide game, the foxer v kyrix marine splits and also tlo v hyperdub on xelnaga

that leenock v fin game 1 is free to watch, and was a ****ing great game.

also, rumours of broodwar a teamers switching over in the next 40 days. people who were better than mvp!

hows leenock doing now? he is that very young fella, no? if i am right, then he was freaking amazing in that game vs cloud! some potential there!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

he got to a gsl finals and won an mlg
    long way to go, but he's very good

Advertisement