Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kids barcalona home kit

Options
  • 11-01-2012 12:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭

Hi folks i want to get my soon to be 9 yr old son the barcelona home kit as he loves barca but i cant seem to find anywhere that does the full kit and i also want to get his name on the back of the shirt, every where seems to have the shirt/shorts/socks all separate just curious is that the only way i can get it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭savic04

better to get it online or ask Alfies to order it in for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭Crusty Blaa

Yeah, Alfies should definitely be able to order it in for you and do the printing on the shirt.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭billythepig

get him a man united strip, much nicer:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭S28382

cheers thanks folks ill pop into alfies so

billy i couldnt have the poor kid wearing that united dirt... if i had my way he would be wearing chelsea blue :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 ndease

Most Dublin sports shops have them.Champion sports,Lifestyle sports,Elverlys.My 10 year old daughter got hers in Elverlys on Henry street with Messi on the back in yellow lettering.They only had Messi available even though she wanted Xavi.She was still delighted though.It was expensive but worth it as it looks class & this Barca team are pretty much the best football team to ever grace the beautiful game & a jersey from this golden period would be worth having.Never mind the tacky english jerseys Man U,Chelsea,Liverpool etc.Go & spend the few Bob for something he can wear with pride & treasure forever.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭S28382

ndease wrote: »
    Most Dublin sports shops have them.Champion sports,Lifestyle sports,Elverlys.My 10 year old daughter got hers in Elverlys on Henry street with Messi on the back in yellow lettering.They only had Messi available even though she wanted Xavi.She was still delighted though.It was expensive but worth it as it looks class & this Barca team are pretty much the best football team to ever grace the beautiful game & a jersey from this golden period would be worth having.Never mind the tacky english jerseys Man U,Chelsea,Liverpool etc.Go & spend the few Bob for something he can wear with pride & treasure forever.

I got the kit from the barcelona store it was expensive but he loved it so i didnt mind paying what i did, i got his name on the back of it so when he seen that he thought it was great so it was well worth the money.

Advertisement