Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We need a leader like this

Options
  • 11-01-2012 1:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭

In these hard economic times we need a leader in the through sense of the word. Someone who has seen and do it all before. Someone who can inspire us. Someone with passion. Someone who we can be proud of and who in turn can be proud of us...some one like this

or here because that wont embed

(edit - ah ****e that one won't either :D
    The future leader of the free world right here. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,747 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Neither of them seemed to embed. Interesting kid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭OhMSGlive

Hmmm, Teddy might just be on to something here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

You should be our leader Ted.

Id vote for you/help you over throw the government in a bloody coup.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

The only reason I wanted to join the Army was just for that reason. I'm too old now to join I think. 25.
    I think we can do better than this nonsense that is democracy. Things don't get done, there's too much wish wash.
    A good dictatorship would be the best solution.
    If I had this position I'd be living in a palace and living the high life. But things would be getting done. People would be looked after. I wouldn't have criminals left doing drugs together in mount joy. They'd be working, picking up litter ect.
    No public job would be paid more than 60,000 a year.
    I'd set up a trading advisory team and kick out companies who are ripping us off. Sky TV for example, increased the price after the euro dipped, then it rose again and still kept the price increase. GTFO.
    White collar crime = crime.
    Heavy investment in rail and light rail would be where I'd be starting. I'd be charging people to drive into the city center once it was all up and running.
    I'd be making the average working week 32 hours long. If people have more time off they can keep fit and be spending money on social activities. People think the Germans work lots. They don't. They get in, do their job and then they're off enjoying their selves for the rest of the day.
    I'll leave it there for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭OhMSGlive

The only reason I wanted to join the Army was just for that reason. I'm too old now to join I think. 25.
    I think we can do better than this nonsense that is democracy. Things don't get done, there's too much wish wash.
    A good dictatorship would be the best solution.
    If I had this position I'd be living in a palace and living the high life. But things would be getting done. People would be looked after. I wouldn't have criminals left doing drugs together in mount joy. They'd be working, picking up litter ect.
    No public job would be paid more than 60,000 a year.
    I'd set up a trading advisory team and kick out companies who are ripping us off. Sky TV for example, increased the price after the euro dipped, then it rose again and still kept the price increase. GTFO.
    White collar crime = crime.
    Heavy investment in rail and light rail would be where I'd be starting. I'd be charging people to drive into the city center once it was all up and running.
    I'd be making the average working week 32 hours long. If people have more time off they can keep fit and be spending money on social activities. People think the Germans work lots. They don't. They get in, do their job and then they're off enjoying their selves for the rest of the day.
    I'll leave it there for now.
    Not sure if Sarky will let you get away with any of that, but I shall vote for you!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

na nan na na nan nan nan nan na leader!

Advertisement