Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebook for Android on Galaxy S2

Options
  • 11-01-2012 1:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭

Hi,
    Anyone know how to turn off facebook's location services access? Everytime i post anything it tells everyone where i am posting from and i don't like it. Have gone through as many menus and options as i can find but haven't managed to turn it off yet.

Cheers,
    Eoin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭nowayjosie

Hi eoinkildare,
    I can't give you any advice on turning off facebooks location - however i am hoping you may be able to tell me how to block facebook from being accessed on my computer??

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭vicM

Hi,
    Anyone know how to turn off facebook's location services access? Everytime i post anything it tells everyone where i am posting from and i don't like it. Have gone through as many menus and options as i can find but haven't managed to turn it off yet.

Cheers,
    Eoin

Could be coz you have clicked the check in option that is on the homepage of the app. Dont have the phone with me now but have a look along those lines

also try the location settings under settings>location

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭vicM

nowayjosie wrote: »
    Hi eoinkildare,
    I can't give you any advice on turning off facebooks location - however i am hoping you may be able to tell me how to block facebook from being accessed on my computer??

Couple of questions

a. how is it being accessed?
    b. Did you have your browser save your login details or something of the sort
    c. on the login page is the remember password box ticked?

Advertisement