Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vermin Supreme - US presidential candidate and troll extraordinaire

• 11-01-2012 4:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭

Vermin Supreme is potentially the best troll that I have ever seen. He's running for the Democratic primary nomination in New Hampshire. The votes are being tallied at the moment. In the absence of any viable candidate bar Obama, Vermin is in a race for second place. He's currently in third place, only 40 votes behind and 40% of the votes still have to be counted.

His solution to all the problems in the world is to give free ponies to every citizen in America, and he has a federal pony identification programme in the pipeline as well.
    He wants to bring in a law that makes brushing your teeth mandatory.
    He also wants to harness the power of zombies to create energy.

Here's a video of him appearing at a genuine Democratic candidates forum a few days ago. His opening statement is one of the best that I think I've ever seen. It's so pun-tastic it's ridiculous.

Despite the sheer ludicrousness of his policies he actually stands up well to the questioning from the floor and he makes a few relevant points before leaving the stage in a shower of glitter-dust.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

very good.. hows he keep a straight face..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

RichieC wrote: »
    very good.. hows he keep a straight face..

I think he's a performance artist so I'm sure he's had plenty of experience. It's also his third time to run in the NH primary so he's well used to it.

He's getting a lot of exposure of it now though. There are two videos of him up that have around 400,000 views each. They were at 30,000 yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

What a legend. After watching Fox news all day I'm glad to see some journalism I can trust.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Some of the crap the hardcore Christian Republicans come out with still sounds crazier than this guy.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

"he's turning gay woooo" brilliant

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Brilliant! I was half way through watching it before I realised he had a wellington boot on his head

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Here's another video of him. He just turned up to a town hall where Rick Santorum was supposed to be speaking and walked up to the podium and started speaking. He answered the audience's questions. Then afterwards he went around with posters and megaphones disrupting multiple tv broadcasts. I love the chap haha.

His Labia comment about Herman Cain is brilliant.

Advertisement