Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Wexford Mod

Options
  • 11-01-2012 4:56am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Mr Magnolia and I are pleased to announce scaller as mod of Wexford.

Welcome!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I'm also pleased that scaller has came aboard. Welcome :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

:eek:
    I'm screwed.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

Thanks to Sully, Black swan, Mr Magnolia and the rest of you guys for approaching me to become a Mod here on these threads.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

TheChevron wrote: »
    :eek:
    I'm screwed.

Behave yourself and you wont be Screwed. :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

scaller wrote: »
    Behave yourself and you wont be Screwed. :):)

Hail Mod Scaller !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭jpb1974

Congratulations on your new role scaller.

I must say... on a personal note, I'm slightly disappointed that I didn't get a call up myself.

Anyway... back to business... there was a fella called Sully using swear words in our beloved 'Enniscorthy' thread the other day... so, you might want to make a start there ;)

Best of luck.

jpb1974

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

Congratulations Scaller and I for one welcome our newest insect moderating overlord.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Welcome scaller :)

Advertisement