Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

superquinn

Options
  • 11-01-2012 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

3 Fire brigade there and carpark fairly empty any body no what happened this was 8.55 am dismorning

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭dark_shadow

There are burning the bread when they where making it:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

shebzie wrote: »
    3 Fire brigade there and carpark fairly empty any body no what happened this was 8.55 am dismorning

3 brigades!? Holy Jaysus.

cocoshovel wrote: »
    3 brigades!? Holy Jaysus.

Not even going there.....lol:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 155 ✭✭spankadamonkee

shebzie wrote: »
    3 Fire brigade
    You saw 3 fire APPLIANCES . You saw waterford city fire brigade. :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,458 ✭✭✭decies

@damienrte: Oven went on fire at Superquinn, Waterford this morning; 3 fire brigades called; no injuries; fire out; Nice crispy blaas this morning!”

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Yea just a little fire in the bakery. Used to work there, few pics of the fire engines(tenders?? ) on Facebook.

We really need a thread for this kinda thing so peeps can just go there when they see a fire engine and want to enquire about its motives haha

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

michellie wrote: »
    Yea just a little fire in the bakery. Used to work there, few pics of the fire engines(tenders?? ) on Facebook.

We really need a thread for this kinda thing so peeps can just go there when they see a fire engine and want to enquire about its motives haha
    Or else we just need someone who is in the Fire Brigade on here, who can let us know everytime a fire-putter-outer vehicle leaves Catherine St!!

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

3 red lurry's with bell's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

decies wrote: »
    Nice crispy blaas this morning!”

They make "floury Baps" NOT blaa's

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭billythepig

3 red lurry's with bell's

i always wanted a spin in one of them lurrys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭jimbojazz

i always wanted a spin in one of them lurrys

Be a hell of a lot safer than taking a spin on your other fantasy Monica:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

michellie wrote: »

Link to pics?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Scamaill

Past that just after the event. Nobody hurt I believe, thats the important thing..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭eimearos

5 fire engines there when i passed this morning after 9, 3 at front and 2 at the side..firemen up on the roof, saw no smoke so fire must have been out at that stage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

Or else we just need someone who is in the Fire Brigade on here, who can let us know everytime a fire-putter-outer vehicle leaves Catherine St!!
    i would have kept ya informed if i past the test and the rest of the stages and got in but sadly i did,nt lol

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭billythepig

7 fire engines for an oven fire, bit over the top.

They only went down to get all the blaas that would of been going free!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭eimearos

i was there at the time, i know what i saw if you dont believe me fine. and it was 5 there not 7

Advertisement