If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PANASONIC VIERA TXP42G30

Options
  • 11-01-2012 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭

Hi there,
    I'm looking to get this tv and delivery to Cork. What's your best offer?? In Euro if you don't mind.

thanks,
    denis1501.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭denis1501

Okay, what about a PANASONIC VIERA TXP42ST30????
    regards
    D.

Don't you guys want my money?? lol!

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Denis1501.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

The Panasonic 42G30 is priced at £569.95 / 695.00 Euro

This is normally an in store collection on this screen but I will see if we can have it shipped. Shipping on a screen of this size usually costs £35.00 / 40 Euro.

The 42ST30 is now discountinued with ourselves with no more stock due arrive unfortunatley :(

Thanks for the reply Kenny, much appreciated.
    Do you also have the 3D version in stock, the GT30???

Pixmania have the G30 for 558.07 euro, would you be willing to match them??

regards,
    D.

Any news for me lads? Gotta buy soon!

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Denis.

At the moment Pixmania do not have stock of the 42G30.

Their price of 558.07 Euro / £457.61
    Their delivery starts at 65 Euro / £53.30
    Included in our price beat must also be there 5 year warranty against our 5 year but I can not find the cost of their 5 year on their site.
    Total so far 623.07 euro / £510.91

Price beat policy:
    http://www.richersounds.com/information/pricebeat

Our total for screen, delivery and warranty would be £656.90 / 800.00Euro.

The very best I could do the 42G30 delivered would be £579.95 / 707.99 Euro.

I'm very tempted to go with this but if I'm gonna invest over 700 euro maybe I should be going down the 3D route.......

42 inch screen (Plasma preferably)
    1080P Full HD
    3D

I see 3 LG models on your site that seem to have these specs, except they are LED. LG 42LW450U, LG 42LW540U and LG 42LW550T. Are they any good?? And what are the main differences between them??
    There's also the GT30 Panasonic, what kind of money are we talking for that??
    Thank you for your time,

regards,
    Denis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Denis,

Thanks for getting back to us, and apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

3D is getting a lot more popular, also a lot more affordable too which is great!!

For the Panasonic TXP 42 GT30 you're looking at £849.95 / €1,036.52. It's a fair bit of money, worth every penny though.

We also offer a bundle deal of the Panasonic TXP 42 GT30 and 2 pairs of 3D glasses for £899.95 / €1,097.50.

Check out the review What HiFi did on the 42 GT30:

http://www.whathifi.com/review/tx-p42gt30

The LG screens are great! Lovely picture, packed with good features and very slick looking too.

The LG 42LW450 is now down to 'Last Few to Clear' so I don't think I can get anymore. :(

It was a nice TV, fairly basic feature wise but had a lovely picture. We've none at all here, and our warehouse are completely done. It's a shame cause it was a lovely TV.

Now on to the LG 42LW540:

The LG 42LW540 is a lovely 400hz, full HD LED screen. It would be one of the more basic ones feature wise. Has the likes of USB playback, but has no network features at all.

It uses the passive 3D technology, where the Panasonic uses active. The main advantage of passive 3D is the cost of the glasses. You get 7 included in the box, you can also pick up extra pairs for less than £10 which is great if you've a big family or have a lot of guests round. Or if you've a pet that likes to chew on brightly colored things, yep I've had that issue from another customer before. :eek:

Our current price on this screen is £599.95 / €731.64.

Now the LG 42 LW550:

Quite a few differences here. This screen is a lush full HD, 600hz screen with a 8,000.000,1 contrast ratio over the 7,000,000.1 on the LW540.

It also has a freeview HD tuner, probably not a major concern though.

It has 4 HDMI inputs, over 3 on the LW540. Also has 2 USB inputs, so you could have the optional dongle and a USB drive in at the same time which is handy.

This also uses the passive 3D technology so no expensive glasses. :) Oh, and your 7 free in the box. :D

Our current price on this screen is £649.95 / €792.62.

Both LG screens are also Saorview certified. :)

Hope this helps ya. If you've any more queries please let me know.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Chris

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Jtdeenihan

Hey Richersounds,

I am interested in purchasing the tx-p42g30 also. I have seen this for €529 on Pixmania (in stock) with delivery costing €65. Totalling €594 but can also get a €14 discount with a promo code bringing it to €580.

http://www.pixmania.ie/ie/uk/9603938/art/panasonic/tx-pf42g30-plasma-screen.html

Can you pricematch this. Obviously I would prefer to buy from Ireland.

I live in kerry so would be looking for delver to here.

I look forward to your reply,

Many thanks

J.T.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

PM sent. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Jtdeenihan

Thanks for getting in touch. Happy with your offer and will be happy to see the TV when it arrives this tuesday!!!

JT

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.