Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Silly girl throws a strop, nearly kills herself!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

I really just can't understand how she managed that, I'd imagine at that time it would have been dark, but ffs, how can you be so fúcking retarded?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

She should of watched Bear Grylls..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,285 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Some amount of hate in this thread!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Not like the hardy dwellers of the Great Westmeath bush.

Many the night I spent in a Westmeath bush,lovely she was too.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭Feeona

I agree. The amount of times this girl has been called a stupid bitch is unreal.

This definitely seems to be a case of 'girls aren't interested in me, so might as well gloat when one of them f*cks up'.

Worryingly, this is a recurring theme in After Hours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

She should of watched Bear Grylls..

Drink's her own P**s

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭simit

Stupid b**ch!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 2,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Oink

Feeona wrote: »
    I agree. The amount of times this girl has been called a stupid bitch is unreal.

This definitely seems to be a case of 'girls aren't interested in me, so might as well gloat when one of them f*cks up'.

She ran off into the bush with one shoe, without looking where she was going. Because of a "dog" (I use the term loosely).

I have never been to Australia, but that sounds like stuff you don't do if you want to live.

So yeah. She has and will be called a few things.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭working fool

This sounds like a modern day wizard of oz ??????
    I bet she was wearing pajamas too ?
    What's d bets she gets offered a part on I'm a celebrity get me outta here ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Its not gloating, its an opinion! If the person was male he would have been called a stupid prick/fúcker/dick or whatever. She was female and 'stupid bitch' is the most popular term used in these situations.

I think your comment says more about what you believe people think about you than what you percieve everyone elses comments to signify. I'm happily married and have no interest in any other girl, yet i still think she's a stupid bitch...analyze that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭ebixa82

There are two contradicting series of events here:

1) The girl's
    2) The Independent's

The Independent is a rag, incapable of providing any type of factual information

but

She's a minger from Coolock...

Jury's out on this one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

True. She wouldn't be capable of lies and stupidity if she were a hottie from Clontarf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

I am a bit confused, if there was no argument where was the boyfriend gone?

"Don't run after the dog, if you do then I am driving off and leaving both of you to possibly die in the wilderness"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭wonderboysam

35C Oz outback ordeal of Irish woman who stormed off after boyfriend row

did they have to post her bra size?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

The most important thing is though: she's not good-looking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭Ridley

The part about the emus cracks me up, it really does.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭ebixa82

Dudess wrote: »

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...I'm sure her fella thought she was smoking, that's why he left her there. Maybe thought she'd get a nice tan and shed a few pounds in the heat, and cop herself on while she's at it!

CJC999 wrote: »
    Its not gloating, its an opinion! If the person was male he would have been called a stupid prick/fúcker/dick or whatever. She was female and 'stupid bitch' is the most popular term used in these situations.

I think your comment says more about what you believe people think about you than what you percieve everyone elses comments to signify. I'm happily married and have no interest in any other girl, yet i still think she's a stupid bitch...analyze that.

I have analysed it, and I could respond to you with a fairly obvious point, but I really don't think it would gel with the image you have of yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Dotrel

I'd probably have more sympathy if she didn't have a double-barrel surname and a big dirty man-face.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

I have analysed it, and I could respond to you with a fairly obvious point, but I really don't think it would gel with the image you have of yourself.

So you don't have an answer is what your really saying...fair enough, i'll leave it at that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Talk about a soft news story! Let's ban news stories involving Irish people in Australia, they always seem to be the biggest heap of ****e

CJC999 wrote: »
    So you don't have an answer is what your really saying...fair enough, i'll leave it at that.

No that's not what I'm saying.

simit wrote: »
    Stupid b**ch!

But you needn't give up hope young sir! Comb the Sweet Tarts out of your beard and you never know what might happen with that girl you've been stalking!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I think I'm dyslexic, I keep seeing the thread title and seeing it was started by nixmix and then thinking the thread says "Sexy girl throws...."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

flamin mongrel

smash wrote: »
    I think I'm dyslexic, I keep seeing the thread title and seeing it was started by nixmix and then thinking the thread says "Sexy girl throws...."

Then just look at photo for clarification.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

What the **** are you talking about?
    This woman got lost for 8 hours due to her own stupidity. A whole lot of people spent a lot of time and effort looking for her, all due to the fact that she threw a tantrum.
    Hence 'stupid bitch'

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

I bet they were actually looking for the dog.

Is the dog ok??!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Bad Panda

Yakult wrote: »
    I bet they were actually looking for the dog.

Is the dog ok??!!!!

They were surprised to find two of them in the end.

--Kaiser-- wrote: »
    What the **** are you talking about?
    This woman got lost for 8 hours due to her own stupidity. A whole lot of people spent a lot of time and effort looking for her, all due to the fact that she threw a tantrum.
    Hence 'stupid bitch'

I don't know. If your sister/mother/girlfriend got lost through her own fault, would you prefer if people labelled her 'stupid', or started labeling her a 'stupid bitch'?

• Advertisement

I don't know. If your sister/mother/girlfriend got lost through her own fault, would you prefer if people started calling her 'stupid' or 'stupid bitch'?

I'm sure he'd rather they called her a delightful little angel. However, getting lost in the outback for no go reason and wasting peoples time = stupid. Throwing a strop = bitch. Stupid bitch. Definition is apt.

Dotrel wrote: »
    I'm sure he'd rather they called her a delightful little angel.

However, getting lost in the outback for no go reason and wasting peoples time = stupid. Throwing a strop = bitch. Stupid bitch. Definition is apt.

So if your mother/sister/girlfriend threw a tantrum and got lost, you would call her a stupid bitch?

Just trying to figure out the thought process behind calling someone such an ugly name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,513 ✭✭✭donalg1

What a f***ing idiot.

How did she lose her shoe, didn't she notice when she wasnt wearing it
    and stop and pick it up, bet she confused her left and right too.

I don't know. If your sister/mother/girlfriend got lost through her own fault, would you prefer if people labelled her 'stupid', or started labeling her a 'stupid bitch'?

'Getting lost' is one thing. Getting lost in the Australian outback in blistering heat with no water or provisions and endangering a blameless dog in the process is quite another.

If one of my female relatives did this I'd be the first to call them a stupid bitch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Captain McDuck

slut

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

Girl?
    She's 25 and a fully grown woman and yes she did a stupid thing while angry, it happens.
    She's just lucky that she didn't die and get a Darwin award.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭p to the e

Probably the only time in her life she's been called hot

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

I think people are being nasty about it because most people have experience dealing with a girl/woman throwing a strop and know how annoying it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

Darwinian evolution interfered with yet again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭scholar007

Is she related to yer wan in Romania who cut her hand off with a hacksaw? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

I think people are being nasty about it because most people have experience dealing with a girl/woman throwing a strop and know how annoying it is.

Cos men never get into a huff and storm off :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

Sharrow wrote: »

Of course they do but there is a certain quality and extreme of irrationality to a female strop that distinguishes it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,513 ✭✭✭donalg1

Sharrow wrote: »

Yeah they do but they dont get lost for 8 hours and end up with a helicopter looking for them as well as a whole host of other people out searching, thats the difference.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

Only the emus know the real story.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,280 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

--Kaiser-- wrote: »
    You absolute monster! She had a dog with her. The dog had no say in her childish restarditude
    Sorry, no self-respecting man should consider anything smaller than a collie to be a dog. A ****zu isn't a dog, it's a loud, yappy, head-wrecking fashion accessory.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 90 ✭✭windingo

A very early contender for this years Darwin Award.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭kincsem

As someone with great survival skills in a hostile environment my first action -
    "Beep the f****** car horn"

If the lady from Coolock wants to stay on walkabout its her choice.

Sleepy wrote: »
    Sorry, no self-respecting man should consider anything smaller than a collie to be a dog. A ****zu isn't a dog, it's a loud, yappy, head-wrecking fashion accessory.

Wouldn't be my type of dog but it doesn't deserve to be dragged through a desert because of a stupid, feckless owner (anyway these dogs can be very well behaved, it's up to how they are trained)

windingo wrote: »
    A very early contender for this years Darwin Award.

or failing that a Melbourne award.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

ebixa82 wrote: »
    Dudess wrote: »

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...I'm sure her fella thought she was smoking, that's why he left her there. Maybe thought she'd get a nice tan and shed a few pounds in the heat, and cop herself on while she's at it!

If she was smoking in a remote area in Australia she'd be fined because such carelessness causes bush fires!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement