Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the wha???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Eh? What's so special about 35 degrees?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Good bloke her bloke . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

God love her but I rofled when I learned that she'd spent 8 hours walking and followed a fence to find her way back to civilisation. She was discovered 3.5km from where she was last sighted. Apparently the poor girl found a fence and followed it - right around an enormous paddock...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Father Damo

35 degrees over 8 hours for someone accustomed to Aussie weather for 4 years, dont know how shes still in hospital!

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭s.c

Some of the comments are very good.

I had a good laugh at this one.
    Sounds like Ireland's average IQ rating soared when she emigrated - and Australia's plunged.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭myflipflops

Things we can surmise from this article:

Luke Byrne is an appalling journalist

Kelly Carty Eglington is of sub par intelligence.

Damian Raudino is of sub par intelligence.

January 11th, 2012 was a very, very, VERY slow news day.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

I always wonder how people lose one shoe????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

My money is on her finding one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭jackbhoy

35 degrees over 8 hours for someone accustomed to Aussie weather for 4 years, dont know how shes still in hospital!

In fairness being out in sun all day win an extreme uv rating would leave most Irish people pretty badly fried, so I can understand her being hospitalised.
    Having said that I couldn't help laughing while reading this. Talking up the giant snake pit and how protecting her dog from a circling eagle being her only concern, sweet Jebus woman get a grip.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭greenprincess

Great idea to walk off into the outback by yourself to 'cool down'!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement