Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NOT ABLE TO READ REPLIES??

Options
  • 11-01-2012 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

i just received a reply not able to open it, it asks to contact admin??
    pls help if i get same problem again??

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This is a little vague. Where was this reply? Was this in a PM, on a thread etc? We'll need a link to check.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭memomtoo

its reply in the thread but i dont find the thread am sure about placing it in topic

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Which thread? I need a link to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭memomtoo

That link is to a thread that has been removed, hence you no longer have permissions to see it. I can't tell where it was before, so you'll need to ask the moderator of which ever forum it was in as to why it was removed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement