Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

to email sales dept?

Options
  • 11-01-2012 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

how to send email to sales of boards?? can i do it directly from my email/from boards account??

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Any email client will do, but you don't have a boards.ie email address.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭memomtoo

ive just been suggested to email sales at boards to get more details on where and how to place an ad about my childminding so seeking proper info to go the right ways.....so which one exactly pls??

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Which what?

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭memomtoo

where to place an ad for childminding in this site, just to go the right way?? pls

You need to email sales at boards.ie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Boards.ie isn't the place to post your services, we're not like the local notices board in Tesco. If you wish to advertise on Boards.ie then you'll have to contact sale@boards.ie and they will talk to you about placing a banner advertisement on the site.

If you just want to advertise your services locally or county wide then try your local papers or Adverts.ie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement