Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dabs Delivery Issues and No contact

• 11-01-2012 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

Hey guys

Was wondering if anyone could point me towards a phone number for dabs.ie, I ordered stuff late last year and was told i'd get it by the 6th, it still hasnt shown up. Not only that but I contacted parcelforce to inform them about a change in phone number from the one they had registered for me and i was told the parcel had not left dabs at all and they had no record beyond the initial activation of the shipping number. I then contacted royal mail but i've yet to hear back from 4 emails sent to them, and dabs has replied to my several emails once telling me it was shipped and i should have it... I know i should have it but i cant track it on parcelforce or royal mail web tracking, all it days is "Advised". I need to contact dabs to find out what the hell is going on and get them working on it, but i've no replies from anyone and Im getting a little annoyed as it wasnt a cheap order.
    A phone number to contact dabs would help alot.
    This is the first issue i've ever had with them or deliveries and its extremely frustrating.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 briano1983

:confused:allrite mate,did you have any joy with that yet?i was going 2 order something myself from a site & just wanted 2 check all angles out;but this parcel force/dabs courier company dont seem 2 be all that & im a bit weary now;which is a real pain in d arse cuz i really want the parcel delivered!!???!!:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

briano1983, use real words, and not text speak. Some punctuation wouldn't go astray if you want people to understand you too.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Edg3

I did finally get my order, nearly 3 weeks later. When contacted they told me that it was an address issue due to damage on the label, and that parcelforce had returned it, but like I said, Parcelforce told me they never got it.
    They eventually "got it back" and sent it out with another courier. When I did get it, I nearly had a heartattack. The box was in bits, bust, the top was open and if it'd been on the other side my CPU which was loosely packed would have fallen out. The parts inside where held in place with some shrinkwrap that'd split so for god knows how long they were floating around in there freely! I was ****ing appalled! I wont be using Dabs again after this. Parcelforce are a nightmare at times to.
    Scan is very good and i've been using them more lately! Even Komplett (i only started using dabs due to a huge issue a while back when komplett changed owners and all orders were delayed for months) are better then Dabs are right now. The packing is a huge issue. I've photos of it i'll post later on when i get them off my phone.

Advertisement