Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming News

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Rob2D

Skerries wrote: »
    what else are you going to use to keep your door open with?

You joke but I LITERALLY used my Xbone as a door stop for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Rob2D wrote: »
    You joke but I LITERALLY used my Xbone as a door stop for a while.
    Who knew it could be so useful. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Papers, Please is getting a short film adaptation. Glory to Arstotzka!

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Papers, Please is getting a short film adaptation. Glory to Arstotzka!

My one question and only hope...

Who is playing him ?...and they better nail it.....

latest?cb=20140201164650

• Registered Users Posts: 7,922 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Channing Tatum.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

SeantheMan wrote: »
    My one question and only hope...

Who is playing him ?...and they better nail it.....

latest?cb=20140201164650

GPaSvAs.png

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

Kiith wrote: »
    GPaSvAs.png

He's already booked up with Death Stranding

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,354 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

IO Interactive has gone through a management buyout, they're fully independent again, and they get to keep the Hitman license.

Great news to start the weekend off. Will buy season 2 at full price now, just to keep the studio afloat.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

CatInABox wrote: »
    IO Interactive has gone through a management buyout, they're fully independent again, and they get to keep the Hitman license.

Great news to start the weekend off. Will buy season 2 at full price now, just to keep the studio afloat.
    ****ing excellent news, really interested to see what they can produce now that they're free from Square Enix.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,458 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Skerries wrote: »

E3 is already over, and they showed nothing.

It'll be vapourware.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

I always think theres a gap in the market for something like the Ouya except with premium spec and build quality unlike that sh1tbox. For emulation alone it would be decent, Pi arcade is okay but there is a massive backlog of Android games now aswell.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,354 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Thargor wrote: »
    I always think theres a gap in the market for something like the Ouya except with premium spec and build quality unlike that sh1tbox. For emulation alone it would be decent, Pi arcade is okay but there is a massive backlog of Android games now aswell.

So, the Nvidia Shield set top box then?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    E3 is already over, and they showed nothing.

It'll be vapourware.

Why?

I'll be waiting for them to drastically improve the detection conditions, AI and system performance before I invest a single cent more into that experiment.

https://twitter.com/Toshi_TNE/status/876850549597102080

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Fantastic game. I am delighted that once again IO own the IP.

Can't wait for season 2. I am happy to buy the entire the season since I enjoyed season 1 and it will support IO.

*Edit: I see they are giving the first mission free from today on all platforms.

https://twitter.com/VG247/status/877128950933336064

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Fantastic game. I am delighted that once again IO own the IP.

Can't wait for season 2. I am happy to buy the entire the season since I enjoyed season 1 and it will support IO.

*Edit: I see they are giving the first mission free from today on all platforms.

https://twitter.com/VG247/status/877128950933336064
    Downloading it to my PS4 now! :)

Hopefully I can play through it tomorrow night. It's called 'Prologue', so would I be right in saying that it's not in fact the Paris level, but a shorter one that came with it that lead into the Paris level?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

I'm pretty sure it is the two test missions where everything is made out of plyboard.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

I'm pretty sure it is the two test missions where everything is made out of plyboard.

PCN says its 3 levels but the hanger is definitely the screenshot.

https://www.pcgamesn.com/hitman/hitman-free-trial

• Advertisement

dreamers75 wrote: »
    PCN says its 3 levels but the hanger is definitely the screenshot.

https://www.pcgamesn.com/hitman/hitman-free-trial

It's three levels, kinda:

Guided Training
    Freeform Training
    The Final Test

The first two take place on the same stage, with you in total control for the second level.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Im struggling to think of anything more boring than another Hitman tbh, more Assassins Creed? Another Far Cry?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Thargor wrote: »
    Im struggling to think of anything more boring than another Hitman tbh, more Assassins Creed? Another Far Cry?

I would pay for more of this kind of Hitman.

Hope it does well enough for a Season 2 if they go that way.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,415 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Steam sale starting tomorrow. Time to empty the bank account.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Steam sale starting tomorrow. Time to empty the bank account.

I'm totally not going to spend anything, because I never finished any of my games from last time.

Definitely not spending money.

Yup.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭dunworth1

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    I'm totally not going to spend anything, because I never finished any of my games from last time.

Definitely not spending money.

Yup.

this year i'm only buyign something if its a really good deal otherwise i'm keeping ym money

• Registered Users Posts: 12,458 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

yeah I bought feck all in the last few sales as i can get most of the games I want from other sellers unless there are impulse buys
    sure my current backlist is quite extensive for a change
    Currently playing Arkham Knight and then I have Prey, Hitman, Horizon: Zero Dawn, TW: Warhammer, Titanfall 2, Mirror's Edge: Catalyst and MGS: The Phantom Pain to get through of my AAA list never mind the multiplayer games like Overwatch and PUB:G

first world problem eh? :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,415 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'm saving for a holiday.

Next week I'll still have a steam list but newly bloated with cheap Japanese Visual Novels I have no intention of ever playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Paypal have an offer that if you spend £20 on Steam and pay with Paypal you get £5 off. It runs until the 5th of July so will cover the sale.

You must have "saved the Offer" to your Paypal account, so go here and do that now. https://www.paypal.com/gb/webapps/mpp/offers?view=details&offerId=XRXGCRUFQMATS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Paypal have an offer that if you spend £20 on Steam and pay with Paypal you get £5 off. It runs until the 5th of July so will cover the sale.

You must have "saved the Offer" to your Paypal account, so go here and do that now. https://www.paypal.com/gb/webapps/mpp/offers?view=details&offerId=XRXGCRUFQMATS
    Will that work for us with Irish accounts since we are paying euros?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement