Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Torture by Mind Control Technique called Neurophone in Ireland?

Options
  • 11-01-2012 2:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Please read my original post relating to my experiences at the following link
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=76448519

As mentioned I am tortured by Mind Control Technique called Neurophone in Ireland for the last 5+ years. Would sound crazy to those who havent gone through this torment but for any one else who hear voices etc thei might be the trick of Law Enforcement Agency here.

I have complained to Euro Parl and to Amnesty Ireland about this. Unfortunately Euro Parl send an email back telling that vague accusations cannoy be enquired. Amnesty Ireland havent got back to yet on this.

Since this kind of torture doesnt leave any body of evidence how to challenge this or prove this illegal torture.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

I think your thread in CT is sufficient. In all sincerity and seriousness, you should seek medical attention ASAP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement