Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TWO PIECE FOR PUB GIGS

• 11-01-2012 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

im trying to start a two piece acoustic setup for small pub gigs,have the stage gear im a good player and can sing,i play u2, thin lizzy ,oasis ,killers, kings of leon, rem,stereophonics,snow patrol,neil young ,johhny cash get in touch if u would think you b into this.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 127 ✭✭grumbleweed

slashaxl wrote: »
    im trying to start a two piece acoustic setup for small pub gigs,have the stage gear im a good player and can sing,i play u2, thin lizzy ,oasis ,killers, kings of leon, rem,stereophonics,snow patrol,neil young ,johhny cash get in touch if u would think you b into this.

Location ???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15 eddy44ed

Am a female singer and guitar player. Been playing for years. Have own transport and would be very interested if you're anywhere in striking distance. Where abouts are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 slashaxl

eddy44ed wrote: »
    Am a female singer and guitar player. Been playing for years. Have own transport and would be very interested if you're anywhere in striking distance. Where abouts are you?
    i guess dats a no so tanx 4 letn me no

bump

bump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 432 ✭✭jus_tin4

location? cajon player. this would interest me if in a reasonable location

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Colonel jack

Where you based?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 127 ✭✭grumbleweed

Thats 4 of us that have asked the same question and he aint replying , he could be anywere . Obviously he cant be that bothered

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Not that it is going to help if the thread starter isn't responding but according to here he's from Balbriggan.

bump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 191 ✭✭connie_c

Id be interested in that, sending you a PM now.

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 37 theminstrels

hey man,singer guitarist here into beatles oasis verve killers kngs of leon etc give us a shout if interested..cheers

Advertisement