Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good hairdressers in Blackrock Co. Dublin

• 11-01-2012 3:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi guys,
    I'm searching forever for a good hairdresser, I need a good cut and colour (highlights) I just can't justify massive pricing, any recommendations out there please?
    Thanks a mill,
    Smurf

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Jigglypuff

A few of my friends go to the hairdressers downstairs in Blackrock Shopping Centre (Hair Creations) for its good value. There's also Peter Marks in the Frascati Shopping Centre. I myself find Aidan Fitzgerald's on the High Street to be very good but it is more pricey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Smurfa

Thanks, I'll drop in to hair creations today, its not the first time I've heard it's good, Peter Mark bubbled my hair before and didn't care, they're great for the blowdry but not the colour.
    cheers, Smurf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

I went tot he Peter Marks in Frascati before and didn't rate them very highly, but I got to Peter Marks in Bloomfields now (5 mins away in Dun Laoghaire) and they're excellent - a half head of highlights and a cut usually costs just over @100

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Smurfa

thanks for that! Smurf:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

I go to Sakura in Deansgrange, always brilliant service and never had a bad cut! Reasonable prices too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭lolo62

gabi in aiden fitzgerald is amazing....as said above it is expensive enough but she really focuses on you and keeps checking with you that shes doing what you want...shes also really nice, bringing her pictures is great if you do go there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,339 ✭✭✭convert

I went to Peter Marks in Frascati once, and while they didn't technically do anything wrong, I just wasn't really happy with my cut and colour (which was barely noticeable, but that was probably my fault for telling them I didn't want to end up with streaky blonde highlights). The cut was probably the worst I've received.

Advertisement