Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 manuals, nutshells, papers and notes for sale **3-DAY BAN IF YOU DON'T READ OP**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Caithmcc

Hi Everybody,
    Looking for the following, pref in electronic format but will accept if not.
    2013 Manuals for

- Criminal Law
    - Tort Law and
    - Property

Will accept from any of the colleges.
    Require manuals and past answers;
    Please message

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ryanrosc

Hi,
    Looking for 2012/2013 Manuals, Past Exam Papers and Grids for:

Tort
    Equity
    Property
    Criminal

Can meet in Dublin, Tipperary, Laois or Offaly area

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭LegallyAbroad

Have 2013 Griffith Manuals and past exam papaers for Contract, Criminal, and Equity that were used for March's sitting. Open to offers - I'm living in the States so would have to be payment through paypal, I suppose, and post over from my end. Anyway, no point hoarding them, so completely open to suggestions (Although I understand there'd be an element of trust involved).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭chops018

Hi guys,

As per above I am looking for 2011 onwards answers for Company and Tort. An up to date grid for each would be brilliant too.

In return I have copious amounts of electronic material for all other 6 subjects: including PDF lectures from the professional colleges (only for EU and Constitutional), plus I have my own typed up notes and then sample answers for all other subjects with some going up to 2012.

Also I have The Constitutional Law top ten cases ofg 2011 and 2012 in PDF format.

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Frizbee

Looking for EU manual 2013/2012.

Pm for details, thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭--homeslice--

Looking for a copy of the Student Edition of McCann & Courtney Companies Acts 1963 – 2009.

Located in Dublin, pm me if you have one please!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Albert_Roi

Hi guys, I have a favour to ask. For some reason, the manual I got for Property (Griffith, 2011-012) is missing the first five pages of the chapter on succession law, Page 105-109 (inclusive).

Does anyone perhaps have these pages saved to their computer and could send to me? I'd be extremely grateful. I have already paid for this manual so I don't know why these pages are not in it....

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Dolphin3

What are peoples thoughts on studying manuals from 2011? Is this material too old or will additional research on new cases and legislation suffice?

Dolphin3 wrote: »
    What are peoples thoughts on studying manuals from 2011? Is this material too old or will additional research on new cases and legislation suffice?

Depends on what subject. EU and Constitutional are very reliant on new cases, and there does be a decent amount of them.

The others you should be able to add in any important updates yourself as there probably isn't too many.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 benny2757

Hi,

I'm looking for a 2013 criminal law manual, with accompanied sample answers, notes etc... A 2012 manual wouldn't be too much of a stretch, either!

Thanks for your time.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭LegallyAbroad

benny2757 wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm looking for a 2013 criminal law manual, with accompanied sample answers, notes etc... A 2012 manual wouldn't be too much of a stretch, either!

Thanks for your time.

I have 2013 Criminal GCD manual and exam grid. Willing to part for whatever you think is fair plus P&P from the US/can meet in person in late August.

Hi, LegallyAbroad

I would be interested in purchasing said manual, however, it would have to take place through post, as I need them asap. Would you, by any chance, have some sample answers and handwritten notes to accompany the manual.

Thanks for your time.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 law11

Does anyone have manuals for Constitutional and Contract? The most recent for Constitutional and 2011+ for Contract.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 baldbarista

Anyone interested in Comapnies acts? Bought for march sitting. PM if interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Gibbonw2

Hi Able, i have 2013 constitutional and 2011/12 contract. My adverts.ie link is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Gibbonw2

Hi Able I have 2012/13 constitutional (with notes, grids, sample answers, past papers etc etc) and 2011/2012 contract, both independent college. Will do both for 50 euro, depending on location (im kildare/dublin) my link is http://www.adverts.ie3045844

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Oreo12

Hi there,
    Does anyone know the list of Eoin Carolan's most important constitutional cases from his seminar?

Also looking for Constitutional and Contract Exam Papers and Reports.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭KoukiKeith

KoukiKeith wrote: »
    **WANTED**

2012/2013 FE1 Manuals, Past Papers, Sample Answers, Grids for:

- Property
    - Equity & Trusts
    - Contract

May be able to swap for equivalent of EU, Company, Criminal or Tort.

http://www.adverts.ie/school-college-books/wanted-2012-2013-fe1-manuals-past-papers-sample-answers-grids/3288819

Still searching :(

• Advertisement

Watch out if you're trading with Oreo above. Didn't send me what we agreed upon and the deal was basically useless to me.

Edit: The account has been now closed, seems they got what they wanted and are done!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 baldbarista

Manuals for sale.

Equity
    Contract
    Const
    Company
    Criminal
    Property

Companies acts bought for march sitting

http://www.adverts.ie/school-college-books/fe1-manuals-exam-reports-and-companies-acts-for-sale/3454255

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Amre17

2012/2013 Constitutional Law Manual for Sale.

Includes exam papers and exam grid.

PM if interested.

http://www.adverts.ie/school-college-books/fe-1-constitutional-manual/3456181

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Lily Belle

Does anyone have the examiner's reports from the most recent sitting that they'd be willing to send me? Would be much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭sophya

Does anyone have any EU sample answers for 2012 and March 2013? I have up to then but would love the most recent years.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 j.c.87

Hi im looking for fe1 manuals for tort and property for 2012/2013 if anyone has any info feel free to pm me thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 15 backformore

Manuals for sale.

Equity
    Contract
    Const
    Company
    Criminal
    Property

Companies acts bought for march sOitting

http://www.adverts.ie/school-college-books/fe1-manuals-exam-reports-and-companies-acts-for-sale/3454255

Hi there, do you still have equity for sale?

Thanks

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a 2013 Criminal Law manual accompanied by past papers AND solutions. Again, a 2012 manual wouldn't be too much of a stretch, provided it is also accompanied by past papers AND solutions.

Here's the thing, though: I need the manual, papers and solutions ASAP, so they would have to be within Cork City.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 j.c.87

Hi does anybody have any recent property and tort manuals for sale?

• Advertisement

Does anyone have any post October 2011 sample answers for Company and Tort?

In return I have extensive typed notes for all other subjects (including the above) and very recent answers and grids for EU and Const, plus the annual Const seminar notes/handouts.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement