Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lcd repair in waterford

Options
  • 11-01-2012 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭

Anyone here know where i can get a small lcd screen repaired.It appears to be the backlight tube or the invertor.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Funfair

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056503659

check the above thread might be some help, mostly about who not to give your item to and about iphones but you would presume they could fix all lcd's

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭alphapa

give dermot a ring on 0876494515 i got my lcd fixed off him few weeks ago for 60 quid and he took it away and gave me a free estimate etc top man

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭SheFiend

Ring Daniel at Penguin PC. 0851660880. They do tellys aswell, in case you think I missed that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭aziz

Cheers Alphapa and shefiend.I will give those numbers a try

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭foghlu

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭aziz

Ah! That Dermot,I know him kinda well,didn't know that what he is up to these days.Will give him a call tomorrow.Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Danonino.

Sorry for reviving such an old thread. Just wondering if anyone knows if Dermot is still offering LCD repairs?
    I have two tellys in need of some tlc. One has a backlight failing issue and another has a colour level problem that I can't seem to fix.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

You could try contacting him via his mobile, his number is still up on his facebook page

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Danonino.

Turns out hes a friends Dad O_o I just rarely would be in a situation where I would get to meet him.

Small world ay.

:D

h8TOa.png

Advertisement