Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cross-river exam centres.

Options
  • 11-01-2012 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Purely out of curiosity, but does anyone know if there are any examples of students having to cross the river to sit their exams??

I study in Rathmines but for some reason all my written exams are in Croke Park, and as far as I'm aware this is the first time we've been based there.

Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

My sister is in Cathal Brugha Street and she had exams in Kevin Street last year, so it's not completely unheard of.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 haxer

Dublin_Bud wrote: »
    Purely out of curiosity, but does anyone know if there are any examples of students having to cross the river to sit their exams??

I study in Rathmines but for some reason all my written exams are in Croke Park, and as far as I'm aware this is the first time we've been based there.

Thanks!!

I study in bolton street but I had an exam today in the Law society, don't know why. it would of been a lot more convenient just to do it in bolton.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

haxer wrote: »
    I study in bolton street but I had an exam today in the Law society, don't know why. it would of been a lot more convenient just to do it in bolton.

I'm in Bolton Street, and two of my exams are in Bolton Street, one in the Law society, and one in Cathal Brugha. Kind of odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 haxer

I'm in Bolton Street, and two of my exams are in Bolton Street, one in the Law society, and one in Cathal Brugha. Kind of odd.

Makes you wonder why they don't just accommodate use in bolton street, its a fairly big campus

Advertisement