Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hot girls in your area want to speak to you right now...

• 11-01-2012 5:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭

You know those ad's... "Hot girls in your area want to speak to you right now just ring this number...".They seem to be TV3's main source of advertising revenue after 9PM.

Has anyone ever rang these numbers? Are they hot? Are they in your area?

And more importantly, if they really want to speak with me, why don't they ring me?

It's these sort of things that keep me awake at night.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Its some oul wan doing her ironing probly. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Fukuyama

Why is it, when I'm choking the chicken, do websites think I wanna play Party Poker? :confused::rolleyes::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

They are hiding under your bed OP!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

A mod might come in and ban you without even looking at the thread

Careful OP :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

It's terrible that I know that one of those ads has Kagney Lynn Carter in it? (a pr0nstar). :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

chin_grin wrote: »
    It's terrible that I know that one of those ads has Kagney Lynn Carter in it? (a pr0nstar). :pac:

Which one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Always makes me think of this

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Far too much time (literally) on your hands trout!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

mikemac1 wrote: »
    A mod might come in and ban you without even looking at the thread

Careful OP :)

Dodgin the banhammer like a boss.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭JimmyCrackCorn

You have too much time or other things on your hands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

I used to know two gay guys who worked on those lines as women.
    just sayin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Thats not time :rolleyes:

Edit:

Damn you ninja edit :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

We found a phone once in the bar I work in with texts from one of these callgirl things. They were ridiculous!

Mickey H wrote: »
    Which one?

Blonde wearing black negligée.
    kfallon wrote: »
    Far too much time (literally) on your hands trout!

Yes. Yes I do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

There must be loosers out there that ring those lines....how can they afford the advertising otherwise??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Blonde wearing black negligée.

Oooooo 'negligée'.......look at the posh guy!

It's lacy kaks ffs :pac:

kfallon wrote: »
    Oooooo 'negligée'.......look at the posh guy!

It's lacy kaks ffs :pac:

Little do you know, I'm going to steal this little trinket of the English language and try to incorporate it in civilised conversation. Soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭Antomus Prime

Dean0088 wrote: »
    Why is it, when I'm choking the chicken, do websites think I wanna play Party Poker? :confused::rolleyes::pac:

And If I wanted to log onto livejasmin . com i would have typed it into the address bar!!! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Wattle

These 'hot Irish girls' are probably hookers from the Dominican Republic. Has anyone met the girl of their dreams on one of these lines? How many marriages have there been? And how would you answer the 'where did you meet'? question.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Wattle wrote: »
    These 'hot Irish girls' are probably hookers from the Dominican Republic. Has anyone met the girl of their dreams on one of these lines? How many marriages have there been? And how would you answer the 'where did you meet'? question.

In your area obv.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Cameron Poe

And If I wanted to log onto livejasmin . com i would have typed it into the address bar!!! :mad:

It also likes to hang around in the background leading to being stung hours later when my misses closes all tabs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

It also likes to hang around in the background leading to being stung hours later when my misses closes all tabs.
    Pfft. n00b.

Private browsing FTW.

El Weirdo wrote: »
    Pfft. n00b.

Private browsing FTW.

Use google chrome and open a new incognito tab, and just put livejasmin into the block list.

And even if you do all this....... ALWAYS CHECK BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE PUTER!!!!! lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Nothing like browsing the web and seeing adverts that say: "Hot Asian girls waiting to fùck you in <insert closest town>"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

DrumSteve wrote: »
    They seem to be TV3's main source of advertising revenue after 9PM.

Still better than that PlayTv thing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Met my fiancee by ringing - She was one of these hot girls in my area on this premium line and over months of ringing we're now planing to get married, her work gets in the way a lot so I've never seen her but she send me pictures but at 2€ a pop she isnt cheap but she's my little angel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

Duggy747 wrote: »
    Nothing like browsing the web and seeing adverts that say: "Hot Asian girls waiting to fùck you in <insert closest town>"

Yeah its always busty californian beach babes who happen to live just over the road from me!

Cracks me up every time.

"I'm not gettin' enough biscuits am I?"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Lia_lia wrote: »
    We found a phone once in the bar I work in with texts from one of these callgirl things. They were ridiculous!

tell us more

Oranage2 wrote: »
    Met my fiancee by ringing - She was one of these hot girls in my area on this premium line and over months of ringing we're now planing to get married, her work gets in the way a lot so I've never seen her but she send me pictures but at 2€ a pop she isnt cheap but she's my little angel.

You Lucky SOB, next you'll tell us that she's the daughter of the richest man in the country and asked for your bank details so she can transfer half her fortune into your account :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Wattle

Oranage2 wrote: »

After all those expensive phone calls are you sure you can afford the wedding?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I'm gonna try one of these text services. But only from a mates phone next time we go drinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

Hate when them ads come on and my mother/sister is in the room.:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

I keep meaning to ring one of those. a friend said he knows someone that used to work for them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Yeah, I hate those ads. I like this though

Yeah, I hate those ads. I like this though

Oh! Well then you'll like this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Meh, why can't we put pics in After hours and save my embarrassment in front of worthless strangers. Oh well, back to work...

'cptr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,218 ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

It's not just hot Irish girls who are available for a chat in your area (sure that would be sexist :p ) for the laydees of a heterosexual persuasion there are hot Irish guys waiting to chat too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭JustAddWater

Its nowhere near as good as this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭St.Spodo

Your life would want to be really gone to shíte if you're ringing up one of those things!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,129 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

John Doe1 wrote: »
    Hate when them ads come on and my mother/sister is in the room.:o

After the ad shows, do they fight to get to the phone when it starts ringing?:confused:

Its nowhere near as good as this

Or this.

Advertisement