Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Contract Broadband?

• 11-01-2012 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Is there such a thing? My parents want to get rid of Vodafone broadband and get a non contract broadband. Im not sure what type of broadband this is or if it even exists but if you can enlighten me I would be very grateful.

(I live in Swords BTW)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭D'Peoples Voice

sjlc wrote: »
    Is there such a thing? My parents want to get rid of Vodafone broadband and get a non contract broadband. Im not sure what type of broadband this is or if it even exists but if you can enlighten me I would be very grateful.

(I live in Swords BTW)

Like this
    http://www.techcentral.ie/article.aspx?id=17787
    14 Nov 2011 : Magnet Networks has launched a fixed-term contract free broadband-only service. Priced at €40 per month, Simply Broadband promises uncontended 24Mb/s download speeds with no usage limits and is available to 650,000 homes throughout Ireland.

Mark Kellett, Magnet CEO, said: "People are reluctant to get tied into a contract but, when it comes to telecoms services, they have no choice. With Simply Broadband we are giving customers the choice to avail of one of Magnet's best broadband services on their own terms, with the choice to opt out at any stage. We are so confident in its quality, and that people will stay with us after trying the service, that we are prepared to provide it on a no fixed term basis."

Advertisement