Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie 12 man Bf3 League thing?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Won't know until next monday at the earliest but chances are i'll need a sub, graphics on BF3 went tits up but i'm thinking its more my install(OS) than the card. Waiting on HD from blazer and will know then.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

dreamers75 wrote: »
    think Luc has you covered with all sorts of retorts after tonights entertainment!

I dip my sac in your motherf**in' eye!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 360 ✭✭djrichard

Any updates on when the matches will be played?

Doubt it'll be played now, you, enderman and mickfitz are about the only ones that came back, only 2 were on sunday night.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I'll be on this Sunday regardless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Can we not just take them into our team and make it 1 squad ?
    Alpha was fail tbh,

Actually i never checked, how many of us showed up on the night? I'd say we were close to the 12.

Yeah, we were I think, or 10 at least, I think there was 6v7 at 1 stage.
    But I can have 1 or 2 DoWUK drop from our squad to incorporate Alpha if needs be

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

I think most of Delta were there. I dont mind, we can add more to the team I suppose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Kefa

I (Kweeveen) showed up to play but had to leave unexpectedly. I think Creature, Farcheal, Dazza, Mick Fitz were there from Alpha. At least 10, maybe 11, from Delta.

I'd say maybe merge Alpha and Delta. You'll always have a few missing no matter when a match is organised, so with the extra members you're almost guaranteed a minimum of 12 to play.

Also with a three team tournament, each week one team can have a break and not have to pull a team together every Sunday or whenever.

Or give the fixture another go and try and get at least a 10 v 10.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Can Alpha get a team for Sunday?

4 is better than 3 but if 3 all we got well :D

4 teams would be better, Boards.ie Alpha has the makings of a good team!

Also, please throw out the maps and fixtures for round 2, would be good to plan ahead for this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Lucutus wrote: »
    Also, please throw out the maps and fixtures for round 2, would be good to plan ahead for this week.

Done

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'll be there this week, didn't get back from Cork till 11pm on Sunday and was in no fit state to play anything at that stage :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

i should be around on sunday, so i could fill in for someone

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Suggest we all jump on the Boards.ie server tonight and tear it up, anything goes, with lots of teabagging and slagging!

What ye think?

Who has admin on boards.ie server by the way?

May aswell go onto Craggy, most of us are usually on there anyways.
    Think there was a good 24 or so last night

Was thinking of somewhere neutral so that all of our players could play and where the crap could fly without being kicked etc.

Its only a game at the end of the day!

I dont think crap pilots get kicked from anywhere do they ?
    Just easily shot down, I would think people are more than happy to have crap people fly as it means easy kills :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

TheFairy wrote: »
    Was thinking of somewhere neutral so that all of our players could play and where the crap could fly without being kicked etc.

Its only a game at the end of the day!

lol..don't worry about it...hop onto craggy and we can have a laugh...at the end of the day it's just a game and pointless getting worked up over...
    I know one guy in our clan had a massive heart attack a few weeks ago and I firmly believe BF3 played a part in it...of course he was back on 4 days later gaming away and calling everyone a hacker and aimbotter and generally setting himself up for another one :D

Blazer wrote: »
    I know one guy in our clan had a massive heart attack a few weeks ago and I firmly believe BF3 played a part in it...

Seriously? Feck I'd have better calm down, being over the 40 mark now I need to care for my heart :p

We'd need Ark unbanned to play on your server I'm afraid!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

TheFairy wrote: »
    Seriously? Feck I'd have better calm down, being over the 40 mark now I need to care for my heart :p

We'd need Ark unbanned to play on your server I'm afraid!

Will do :)

Advertisement