Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maynooth to Liffey Valley

Options
  • 11-01-2012 6:13pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭

The Dublin Bus website is not helping.

How do I get from Maynooth to Liffey valley via public transport with out going in to town?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Buffman

Yep, the 66 will drop you on the main road at the footbridge beside Liffey Valley. Then a short walk across to the SC.

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

You don't have to take a 'smart' meter if you don't want one, opt-out is available.

Buy drinks in 3L or bigger plastic bottles or glass bottles to avoid the DRS fee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

67 too as well. The footbridge has a ramp so it's pram friendly too.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Buffman wrote: »
    Yep, the 66 will drop you on the main road at the footbridge beside Liffey Valley. Then a short walk across to the SC.
    I forgot to mention that the foot bridge is not an option. I think I have it worked out :) Thanks

Advertisement