Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yet another noob question...

Options
  • 11-01-2012 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭

Apologies for the simplicity of this but where would I come across a "cure disease" potion? I'm only a level 8 who just completed the "Trouble in Skyrim" quest and contracted some vampire disease....I really don't want to be a vampire....werewolves are they way forward tbh...thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

JamieK wrote: »
    Apologies for the simplicity of this but where would I come across a "cure disease" potion? I'm only a level 8 who just completed the "Trouble in Skyrim" quest and contracted some vampire disease....I really don't want to be a vampire....werewolves are they way forward tbh...thanks in advance :)

Apothecaries and occasionally general stores. You could make them or find them in loot too.

If you're stuck though and you haven't turned yet, praying at a shrine will do the trick.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭JamieK

Ah I completely forgot about the shrines! Thank you!
    Good man Talos for curing me :p

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Cure??? Talos just removed a great blessing from you.... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Foley1Kanobi

lol

Might play as a vampire later. Probably be poxy but whatever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Ìn some ways it makes it tougher - cannot travel during daytime and you have to keep feeding or face increasing hostility as you become more vampiric.

Holding off on going that route for the moment but will go for it on replay

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

killed some randomly appearing dragon absorbed a soul. then learned a new word for a shout but couldn't unlock it as it said i didnt have a dragon soul what gives?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭TheLynx

f0ggy92 wrote: »
    killed some randomly appearing dragon absorbed a soul. then learned a new word for a shout but couldn't unlock it as it said i didnt have a dragon soul what gives?

For PS3
    Navigate to Magic>Shouts then select a shout and press square

For XBox
    Navigate to Magic>Shouts then select a shout and press x

Advertisement